• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokeCommunity!

Childish_Gavino

*Witty Phrase*
    Years
    My name is Childish_Gavino, nice to meet you all! I've been looking for some forums to join lately, and I decided on joining PokeCommunity! I've also recently joined TheSpeedGamers forum as Falc0wnPwnch, too so you can find me there, too! Thanks for having me, and I hope that I'll have a lot of fun around here!

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Just so you know, THIS IS WHERE THE COOL KIDS HANG OUT. AND HAVE PARTIES.

In all seriousness, though, welcome to PC! And you'll definitely have tons of fun! If you're pumped omg about B/W2 (and don't mind spoilers), I would direct you to our Black 2 and White 2 section, located under Current Generation Pokemon Gaming (which also houses B/W and Fourth Gen games). Or if you just want to talk about Pokemon in general, you can check out Pokemon...general, lol, located under Alternative Pokemon Discussions. If you're into the anime, it's also located here.

If you have interests other than Pokemon, though, I would recommend just about anything under Off-Topic Discussions. Especially Other Clubs, it's always fun in there!

Make sure to read the rules and contact a mod/admin if you have any problems!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Gavino, welcome to PC.

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid.

How are you liking this place? What boards do you like? Me liekz the Emulation boards.

If you have problems regarding the forum, you may contact these people with bold/colored names. Here's a list.

Staff Admins (Rukario)
    Assistant Admins
    Super Moderators
    Moderators

You can easily PM them or ask your questions here.

If you wanna chat with me, drop by muh page & leave a VM.

Well, have fun at PC.

Years
    My name is Childish_Gavino, nice to meet you all! I've been looking for some forums to join lately, and I decided on joining PokeCommunity! I've also recently joined TheSpeedGamers forum as Falc0wnPwnch, too so you can find me there, too! Thanks for having me, and I hope that I'll have a lot of fun around here!

Hi Gavino, I'm Hikari.

I guess everyone else has covered the forum for you so I don't have much to say.

The Trivia sections are where you're most likely to find Hikari. And oh boy, she is funny.

Have a fun time posting here!

- Hikari10, R U A Derp?

Back