• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ppl

jakeyboy22

Newbie Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Hi im new here and i hope i will become friends with you all and i hope i will be able to share a hack i am making called pokemon scoarching flame

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Hey, Jake, and welcome to the Pokecommunity. If there's one thing we have plenty of here, it's hackers! You certainly won't be alone in your escapades ;D

Have tons of fun, stay active and hack with your new friends :P

-Roy

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • So... You want to become friends with all 76,595 members of PC?
    (Well, you better start sending out friend requests! xD)

No, but seriously; welcome to the Pokécommunity Forums.
    I'm sure you will have a great time here.

So, you plan on showing us your rom-hack?
    Well, I greatly anticipate the day I get to see the thread for it.
    Good luck with your hacking endeavors. ;D

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Ah, we have another hacker here :D Anyway, welcome to the PC! Theres a section for pokemon hackers, and read the rules good too ;D So enjoy here! ^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hey there Jake xD (another hacker aye?)

Well welcome to PC, you certainly won't be on your own when it comes to hacking as we have PLENTY of them xD, so i am sure some people will help you if you ask for it xD

Make sure to read the Rules/FAQ so you can get to know the community a bit better xD and stay active xD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Bonjour jakeyboy22, I see you're from Grimsby so it must be morning!
    Welcome to the wonder that is, PC! ^w^

Of course you can be friends with all of us!
    Although I'm not sure whether you 'Befriend' button can take it XD HA.

Ooh, a new hack! We love new hacks :3 They're the way we can play more Pokémon, even after completeing every game XD
    Your hack sounds particularly good. Have you ever hacked before or is this your first time? No matter what, there's always a giant list of people willing to help with your hack. We have spriters, composers, etc. All needed for the perfect hack :3

But don't just hack. Look around the boards. You're sure to find 3 suitable to you ^^

Check out the FAQ/Community Rules when you get the chance. They're a good ol' read XDD

Have a great stay here and keep it real!

@Roy and Hiidoran - Guys. 'Escapades'? 'Endeavors'? What is up with your vocabulary? XDD

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    hi jaketboy22 and welcome!

i dont know that much about making hacks but i do know a thing or two about making games using game maker. its my favorite program ;)

feel free to add me as a friend if you wish :)

Back