• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello world..

Years
  • Pleased to meet you, Pokewho! I love your username. xD

Hmm, how and when did I join? Well I first found out about PC when doing a search for ROM hacks I think, years ago in 2006. I joined mostly to download and comment on them way back then but fell inactive until 2011, where I rejoined under this account and have been active since. It's been a pretty fun experience and I'm glad I branched out from Emulation and started getting involved in other sections. I'm not so much into hacking anymore as I used to be, though I still lurk the section every now and then. How about you? How did you find out about PC? :D And is there anything you want to do while you're here?

Anyway, make sure to read the rules before posting around much, all right? There are also the important sticky threads (threads at the top of a section) that should be read since they often hold important information, like individual section rules. But other than that.. HAVE A BLAST! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and if you ever have basic questions about the forum (like where to post something), you can either contact a moderator or post in the Quick Questions & Answers thread. <3

See you!

Back