• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Madden King 2000

I Am The Madden King
    Years
    Hello everybody! I am the Madden King and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have no Nintendo DS or a Pokemon game, but I am more into writing Pokemon stories and being in Pokemon Roleplay. I hope I can get some friends on here. Have a fun time and have a great day to everybody.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hey there, Madden King! Welcome to PC!

You'll have no problem make friends, everyone is quite friendly here. So relax and have fun!

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    hi ya madden king 2000 welcome to pokecommunity h ave fun and have a grat time here and dont forgot to follow the rules and have fun

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hello everybody! I am the Madden King and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have no Nintendo DS or a Pokemon game, but I am more into writing Pokemon stories and being in Pokemon Roleplay. I hope I can get some friends on here. Have a fun time and have a great day to everybody.

I don't have a DS either which is ashame >_< Anyway, welcome to the PC! Theres a section of Pokemon Roleplay, and a section for if you have a Pokemon story to share with us ^^ Always read the rules good, and make friends too! So enjoy here! :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well hello there and welcome to PokeCommunity, Madden King 2000!
    (Epic name, I love the KING bit in it!)

Anyway welcome to PokeCommunity, I am sure you will find it being a fun place to make lots of friends, enjoy posting and chatting with other people from across you world from you!
    (It is great fun! xD)

It sucks you have no Nintendo DS, your missing out on quite a lot, I hope you will get one soon because Platinum is coming out soon enough! If you are into Role-playing then why not check out the Role-playing section for any Pokemon related Roleplays and for any NON-Pokemon Roleplays why not check out the Other Roleplay and if you are into writing if it is a story containing pokemon in it then check out the Pokemon FanFic Section, and if it is Non-Pokemon related then check out Other Writing section!

Make sure too read the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions for any help you may need, or if you need any further help then maybe PM a Moderator or Staff Administrator!

Hope too see you around the boards!

Years
    Welcome to PC Madden King 2000. That's cool about writing stories and RPing, it's always good to see someone who likes to write (I do too). I hope you enjoy PC and make a lot of friends!

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
    Years
    Let me guess...your favotire team is the Vikings?

They are going to be in the playoffs this year but my Pats will win the Super Bowl. :)

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Hey Madden,

Welcome To PokeCommunity!
    Enjoy yourself and make sure to read the rules (As they will help you alot).Read the faqs too they can help you get around the forums. Anyways,i hope you make alot of friends here at PC and have fun posting and such.

TLM

Back