• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Hi, im new here, i signed on this site as i saw loads of new roms here.

Im just here to play new roms as im bored of the origonal FR/LG versions,

Any1 know of any finished new type of roms?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome mrblobby!

Yes, PC does have a large ROM hacking section, feel free to check it out!

Other than that....have fun here!

Years
    Welcome to PC mrblobby, Sorry to say, But I'm not sure of any Completed Rom hacks. I Don't play those.

Anyway be sure to read the rules, but Most important of all, Have Fun.

~Ryu

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hmm... I haven't been around the hacking community in a while, but if you wish to play a fully completed rom-hack of good quality, I would suggest looking up Teh Baro's Quartz. All the Pokémon in it have been replaced and the storyline is quite different. It may be a little outdated, but I recommend it:
    Pokémon Quartz

So, you're just here to mooch off of PC's ROM hacks? xD
    Or do you think you might be making some projects of your own in the near future? I know I initially joined the community in order to download ROM hacks, but I soon found it too unbearable to simply play them and not try my hand at creating as well.

I do hope you will consider perusing some other sections of the Pokécommunity. ;D
    Take care!

Back