• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLOOOOOOOOOO!

Pikadude Lv.X

Pokemon and Naruto lover
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2008
    Hello Im new here. I hope this will be a great place for sharing my ideas and trading pokemon.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well welcome to PokeCommunity, Pikadude Lv.X.
    (Nice creative name, haha! xD)

I am sure people here will be just itching to trade with you and listen to any ideas you wish to put forward! For trading check out the Wireless Trade Corner for any trading needs you may have!

Make sure too read the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions for any assistance that may be needed, or just ask a Moderator or Staff Administrator over PM
    (Either way, you will get the help you need!)

Make sure too have fun posting and making lots of great friends here on this wonderful site known as PokeCommunity!

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Hey, another DudeX, welcome to the club (currently its just me and you ;)) Well have a great time on the forums and just send a request if you want to be friends.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey Pikadude, Welcome to PC!

I can assure you it will indeed be a great place to share ideas and trade pokemon. There's plenty of people out there ready to help!

So relax and have a good time!

Years
  • Welcome to PC! ^^ Have fun! There are a ton of people looking for someone to trade with. See you around the forums!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Actually, this is possibly one of the best places you could have picked to trade Pokémon.
    From what I've seen, the Wireless Trade Corner seems to be increadibly active almost everytime I visit!

Of course your ideas will be welcomed and discussed thoroughly, PkaDude Lv. X.
    (It's what we do here... xD)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity Forums.
    Please do enjoy yourself!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello Im new here. I hope this will be a great place for sharing my ideas and trading pokemon.
    Hi Pikadude lv.X welcome to PC
    HELLOOOOOOOOOO!
    . Have a great time here make sure to read the Rules and FAQ here you can find helpful stuff about the forum. I'm just saying I hope you love these forums as much as I do.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • Hello Im new here. I hope this will be a great place for sharing my ideas and trading pokemon.

oh it is and everyone is really nice too each other here and feel free too express yourself in anyonje possible except for cursing, insulting anyone for any reason, starting threads on race or religion other then that pretty much any thing goes here and btw WELCOME TO POKE COMMUNITY i hope you make lots of friends here and get some helpful information! =P

Back