• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    you go to where you want to start.right click and click "set starting party position" it really is quite easy

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    isn't there a way to make that intro with the gender choose like on pokemon ruby or fire red???

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    your using it i think if your usinf the starter kit then your using blizzys starter kit and as for the intro it takes some event coding

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    duh, i already have the starter kit. but i don't know how to make that intro to chose gender and stuff

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    you go to the event layer and click a tile, that adds a new event then, add the coding its already premade so all you do is click the bar and the coding appears....

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    ????but i want to make the intro screen apear first. That's what i'm asking how to do

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    maybe we're not talking about the same thing
    i know how to use it, i only dont know how to make apear that intro screen like in ruby

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    Just woundering if anyone has had time to look at my scripts yet.

Also i have another problem now. When you use the command Display Picture, how do you make it display in the center of the screen.
    I've told it to go on the center pixel and I've also tryed using spacific coodinates. But it still displays in the top left corner.

thx 4 ya time

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back