• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Is it possible to display the values of variables in RMXP? I'm trying to make an unrealistic clock.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    I don't know about scripting, but in a regula revent, make a message that says /v[xxxx:?]:/v[xxxx:?]:/v[xxxx:?]
    where xxxx equals the number of the variable and ? equals the variables name.
    make the first one
    1.hours
    2.minutes
    3.seconds

sceptilerancher

PokeGangsta
    Years
    yeah im new to this and i was wonderin wat game editor is the best FREE one
    could u pleze supply reasons and a link to a FREE download?
    also any pokemon tutorilas would be nice:D

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    sceptilerancher said:
    yeah im new to this and i was wonderin wat game editor is the best FREE one
    could u pleze supply reasons and a link to a FREE download?
    also any pokemon tutorilas would be nice:D
    a free one?
    Sphere, IKA, Verge, GM

they're difficult that's for sure

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    u better use rpg maker if you're a beginner, although it
    s not FREE you can get it FREE from WebSite

~edit by blizzy
    the site is offline,
    but rpgmaker series are illegal cos it's translated and cracked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scompi

Hi i am making a bag for my game and just would like to know how to sort the items like, items in one bag, key items in another, and pokeballs in one.
    this is what i have so far.keep in mind it isn't finished yet. the x there, is for the quantity of the item, like Potion x2, Paralyza Heal x1.

Help and Request Thread

Help and Request Thread

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    im not srue how to help you with your problem but when your done your bag system can i please use it in my game i will give full credit....and i can do stuff liek make a title screen for you game......and you can be a gym leader or elite 4 member in my game........i dotn mean to seem liek im bribing you into it but i just reallly need that script and.....im a noob at Rgss and i cant seem to pick it up all that quickly....well at all for that matter.....

::EDIT::
    Or if neone else has a bag script for RMXP that they would like to contribute to Pokemon Glitter Black (which i have been working onne for a month or so now and it will soon be in the Gam dev. forum) i will also make you a gym leader or elite 4 member or make a title screen for you game(if i use the script)

PLEASE I REALLY NEED THIS SCRIPT MY GAME CURRENTLY HAS NO BAG BECAUSE I AM USING BLIZZYS STARTER KIT WICH DOESNT HAVE A BAG YET(THAT THE THING THE SCRIPY NEEDS TO WORK WITH THE RESOLUTION SCRIPT IN THE STARTER KIT)

Last edited:

Scompi

im not srue how to help you with your problem but when your done your bag system can i please use it in my game i will give full credit....and i can do stuff liek make a title screen for you game......and you can be a gym leader or elite 4 member in my game........i dotn mean to seem liek im bribing you into it but i just reallly need that script and.....im a noob at Rgss and i cant seem to pick it up all that quickly....well at all for that matter.....

Or if neone else has a bag script for RMXP that they would like to contribute to Pokemon Glitter Black (which i have been working onne for a month or so now and it will soon be in the Gam dev. forum) i will also make you a gym leader or elite 4 member or make a title screen for you game(if i use the script)

PLEASE I REALLY NEED THIS SCRIPT MY GAME CURRENTLY HAS NO BAG BECAUSE I AM USING BLIZZYS STARTER KIT WICH DOESNT HAVE A BAG YET(THAT THE THING THE SCRIPY NEEDS TO WORK WITH THE RESOLUTION SCRIPT IN THE STARTER KIT)

im using starter kit too, just make a background like in trainer card, summary and then make the window_item(script) positioned write where the items are, and then do the same for the window_help

Scompi

omfg, your like begging him to give his bag to you :P
    scompi, just use a different array/list for each part of the bag.

srry to double post but how would i make a different array/list?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay thank you for kind of helpping me out there.....sorry i was begging you for the script im jsut really bad at scripting and desprite...again im sorry.....

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    if you'Re using the starter kit then ask blizzy because I'm a sphere person and I don't know much about ruby scripting and also don't have any idea how the starter kit is coded.

Scompi

Well... I figured it out!!! After experimenting!!!:P I am sooo happy!!!:D

Check it out!!!again, it isn't finished, cause i first wanted to sort the items!

Help and Request Thread

Help and Request Thread

Help and Request Thread

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    scompi said:
    im using starter kit too, just make a background like in trainer card, summary and then make the window_item(script) positioned write where the items are, and then do the same for the window_help

so i make a whole new window item....thats the problem i cnat script hardly at all i cant make a new window item.....

i dotn think i will be able to make a pokemon bag script so if someone can at least tell me how to fix the default bag script to fix the starter kit that would be greatly appreciated......

Last edited:

Scompi

whatever it takes too long to explain! i will PM it to you.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay thank you so much im sorry to ask that of you its just i couldnt figure out what to change to fix it..............

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    i would like to know how to resize the RMXP gameplay window back to full size.....because mine is weird and is like widescreen small..................dont know why....some1 help:dead:

Scompi

i would like to know how to resize the RMXP gameplay window back to full size.....because mine is weird and is like widescreen small..................dont know why....some1 help:dead:

alt+enter..................

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back