• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2005
Looking for Link to The Past Resources, tiles, sprites, midis, exe. Any site or file would be much appreciated. Also looking for Megaman X 1 .wav sound effects.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2005
does anyone here use sphere?

or does anyone here know where to find good sphere code tutorials?

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
I was wondering if any body is a good scripter and coul make me a battle system and a manu system and also could somebody make one of those pokemon menus and pokeball catching scripts cause mine dont work.

and does anybody have a good cave chipsets!

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
I have a bit of a problem. I get this error when trying to edit my game:
"game directory goes here" An unknown error occured while trying to process this directory."
It's in RMXP, and it just... started happening after I restarted the computer.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
does anyone have any good tutorial's for sphere that will help me to make my pokemon game

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Webmaster Tyler said:
I was wondering if any body is a good scripter and coul make me a battle system and a manu system and also could somebody make one of those pokemon menus and pokeball catching scripts cause mine dont work.

and does anybody have a good cave chipsets!

read this threads rules. You can't request a CBS, CMS, or Pokedex system.
start your own thread about your game and recruit members for that. just don't want you to get into trouble so i'd remove that post if i were you, or edit it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2005
could someone please post some updated gs graphics from your games or ones that you have created please please.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
Okay, to put it in better words: Does anyone know a script to make the party larger in RMXP? And can somone tell me how to make moving tiles that move your character with it?

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
I need help k im adding a radio to my game and i need to add it to my menu but when i play my game i click on it and it comes up toi an error can somebody help me please

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
What's the point in getting a legal game maker? When technically your making an illegal game (ripped graphics...etc.) Sphere is completly legal, but then again its bloody hard to start out with but if you stick at it, it becomes easier and things make more sense

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
Aggh, my Local Switch Operations don't work! How are they supposed to work? I have the "local switch A must be on" along with "local switch operation: A, on" but it doesn't work!
Also, the moving picture coordinates don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back