• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Sorry to double post, but does any1 know what happened to the Game/Demo thread?

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    sketch said:
    Could someone edit this into a walking graphic like normal link on a charset for rm2k3?
    Sorry,but I didn't think anyone saw this since it was the last post from the last page.Could someone help me?

Silfa

ohh.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Hey people I have never made a game before but i have RMXP but I have no idea how to copy things on to the program.

Bit of a dumb question but can you please answer it.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Silver Shadow: What do you mean?Putting new resources?Its pretty simple,or atleast for 2003 it is,but should be the same for XP.You either use the resource manager or copy the files to the correct folder under the XP folder.

Stunt296: Could you specify what you want?What are the actions,moves and stuff?

Say,can anybody answer these questions that have bugged me?

I want to make a name inserting thing so you can choose your name at the beggining of the game,but the default one of RPGM 2003 is messed up.Any idea?
    Also,how can i make it so that when i have a name like Red and i begin again and choose Green,how can i make it so that the text shows the correct name when you choose your name?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    You will need a patch, I had it onced and it solved the problem with the name thingy (try search for rm2003 name patch or smth like that) as for the name appear in the messages it was in some tutorial about the message commands :\

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
    Years
    Umbreon's Shadow said:
    Silver Shadow: What do you mean?Putting new resources?Its pretty simple,or atleast for 2003 it is,but should be the same for XP.You either use the resource manager or copy the files to the correct folder under the XP folder.

Stunt296: Could you specify what you want?What are the actions,moves and stuff?

Say,can anybody answer these questions that have bugged me?

I want to make a name inserting thing so you can choose your name at the beggining of the game,but the default one of RPGM 2003 is messed up.Any idea?
    Also,how can i make it so that when i have a name like Red and i begin again and choose Green,how can i make it so that the text shows the correct name when you choose your name?

A unicorn with wings with any attack and a sand worm with any attack

alangeds

eighthblossom
    Years
    Help ME

I need help with GameMaker, how to actually start off.
    Also in RMXP, the window box is too big, and everything is stretched, and in RM2K3, I don't know how to change the basic stuff XD

I seriously need some help

Thanks

Alan

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I'm sorry but somebody could tell me where to find the Kanto and Hoenn Gym Leader charsets? As well as the Elite 4 of the same regions and the Teams (Aqua, Magma & Rocket)...

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I also would like one, but I'm not pushing anyone since I don't want to work on that yet!

But don't forget to answer to my question!
    I'm sorry but somebody could tell me where to find the Kanto and Hoenn Gym Leader charsets? As well as the Elite 4 of the same regions and the Teams (Aqua, Magma & Rocket)...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back