• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Oh! Duh! I put x's on the blank auto tiles, and since I thought they didn't matter. Well. Thanks cursed.

Does anyone know how I can make it so that youi cant escape from a battle.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    when saying in BATTLE ENCOUNTER, in there there should be a little check box that all you have to do is click in it that should fix the problem, if not i cant tell right now as i am in class

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    What do I check. There is escape allowed, and custom defeat handler. None were checked.

sceptilerancher

PokeGangsta
    Years
    TheAbsol said:
    Get sphere from: sphere.sf.net and you can download updated binaries and dlls from: sphere.sf.net/flik ...at least someone is taking the[AGELIMIT] ****ing [/AGELIMIT] time to learn sphere around here...

omg do the stars mean hacking?
    yea wat do u mean not siutable for all ages????
    i dont wanna take any chances:(

mewX

Advanced RM Coder(I think)
    Years
    Cursed said:
    My trial of RMXP is over, does anyone know how to display variables in RM2k3?

Yes, just wirte
    \v[xxxx] in a message, and replace xxxx with the id of the variable.
    For example \v[0001] Seconds, \v[0002] Minutes, \v[0003] Hours

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm having some trouble with an event.

I'm trying to make someone not let you pass if you havn't got a pokemon, or if you do she will let you pass.

Thanks ya'll

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    ok im having touble with my title screen and was wondering how do i move the press enter so its below version heres and example

this is an ingame and the press enter only shows in the game
    Help and Request Thread

Help and Request Thread

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    can some1 post a water autotile for RMXP that creates the wave effect...like so it moves...........sorry if im confuzing....:dead:

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    OverTheBelow said:
    I'm having some trouble with an event.

I'm trying to make someone not let you pass if you havn't got a pokemon, or if you do she will let you pass.

Thanks ya'll

First make a switch, and call it w.e. you want. Then make the person or event blocking the way until you have a pokemon say w.e. you want it too. Now. Make a new page for that event, and keep it blank. Then where it says Preconditions and under switch. Put the switch on. then in the pokeball event. The one that has the pokemon, at the end, Insert Switch Operation and turn on the switch and your problem is solved.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    In the encounter box what do I check? There is nothing checked in. What do i check in order to make it so that you cant run away from a battle

Demonic Budha

Years
    Flameguru said:
    can some1 post a water autotile for RMXP that creates the wave effect...like so it moves...........sorry if im confuzing....:dead:

There is already one in the resources thread

Dan48 said:
    In the encounter box what do I check? There is nothing checked in. What do i check in order to make it so that you cant run away from a battle

In the Enermy Encounter box there are 3 things correct, (im using RMXP btw)
    1 the type of enermy
    2 a box that controls escaping
    3 a custom defeat handler.

now on the Escape Allowed make sure that isn't checked, in mine that makes it so that in battle the Run command is greyed out and i can't use it.

hope this helps.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    thanx alot:D I'll let you know if i need n e thing else.......:P EDIT: How do u make a coastline, all it does is makes a dark blue rectangle around the edges of the water......i want one that can make the coast and make waves....help:(

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay well i have been editting the defaulf shop system to resemble a pokemon one.....it doesnt function exactly like a pokemon one but its sort of close....it looks like one at least lol

but i am having a few problems

in screen one the problem is i cant get the other two choices (the words i have the actions but not the words) moved down below so its a scroll done instead of across thing...

and in screen 2 the problem is the buy choice and the little money symbol are comming thru the window so you can see them and there not part of the window thats being viewed....

can ne one help me with this please and thank you

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

Years
    Flameguru said:
    thanx alot:D I'll let you know if i need n e thing else.......:P EDIT: How do u make a coastline, all it does is makes a dark blue rectangle around the edges of the water......i want one that can make the coast and make waves....help:(

Okay, heres the coast line fomr pokemon FR/LG (and the rest)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    I've already posted this in the Starter Kit thread, but I thought I might as well ask here, too. The main problem is this: the Pokemon font that comes with the starter kit will not show up. For some reason the game can't find it (it reacts identically to when you enter a non-existent font), but I don't know why. Any ideas?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    did you read the thing taht said put windows font folder in local c.....in my computer........ you gotta do no

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back