• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    I'll just request a tutorial now that I have seen in the rules you can do that!

Can someone do a tut for a pokemon storage system (the PC one) compatible with Blizzy's starter kit on RMXP?

Thanks so much anyone who can. You are life savers!

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Probably by taking screenshots.

Now for my question. I asked this on my game thread, but no one's replied:

What event codings can I use to simulate an ice tile on RM2K3? I want to make it like the ice tiles from FR or G/S/C. Please help me out here...

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Just wonderin if there are any auto tiles around for making a world map? Like the one you view in a Pokemon Centre? If not, what is the best way to make one?

Years
    I Need Help

i need help im new to the whole game making thin so please help me
    do u need the program the game was made on to play it because i only have sphere i dont know where this goes so if some1 can help me before this gets closed

exteradude

Please put this post onto the Help and Request thread.

and no, you don't need the program to play the game. Sphere makes it so that you don't need the program to play the game.

Years
    Well, actually it depends. If you have Sphere, RPG Maker XP, or Game Maker, then no. If you have RPG Maker 95, 2K, or 2K3, then yes.

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Don Patch said:
    Well, actually it depends. If you have Sphere, RPG Maker XP, or Game Maker, then no. If you have RPG Maker 95, 2K, or 2K3, then yes.
    I don't think that you need rm95/2k/2k3 in order to play the game.

Years
    Depending on whether or not the person whom created the Sphere game compiled it into a stand-alone project, you will need Sphere.

Haunter Master said:
    i need help im new to the whole game making thin so please help me
    do u need the program the game was made on to play it because i only have sphere i dont know where this goes so if some1 can help me before this gets closed
    Do not create threads asking for help in Games Showcase. If you need help, go to the Help and Requests thread.

I have merged your thread into the Help and Request thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Has anyone got all the Pokemon cries,but not in .rar format or know where to find them? Also, is there an autotileset for the world map, like the ones in the Pokemon Centres.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Micklo said:
    Has anyone got all the Pokemon cries,but not in .rar format or know where to find them? Also, is there an autotileset for the world map, like the ones in the Pokemon Centres.
    Well if you can find the .rar format version you just need to download winrar and extract them from that...

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Budgie_boy said:
    Well if you can find the .rar format version you just need to download winrar and extract them from that...

What I mean is I dont want to buy WinRar just to take out a couple of files. Is there a resource for the battle cries elsewhere?

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    i have all 386 in Winamp files.
    But do you have any type of Zip programme as uploading or sending all of those files would be a B**** to do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2007
    Hello everyone,

Im new to rpg maker xp and new to making a pokemon game, so I downloaded blizzy's starter kit. Now I know this sounds really stupid, but how do you add the stuff to the character's menu when you first start it? Blizzy, in the notes in the event, says, "Add Pokedex in menu, add pokemon in menu, and add pokegear in menu." How do I do this? Thank you anyone who can help me.

P.S. Im sorry that this is such a stupid question, but I really don't know xP

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Two questions:

I'm using Blizzy's Starter Kit, but even when i use a move event to change the walk speed (up or down) nothing happens!

Also, am I doing something wrong or has changing Pkmn in battle not been put in the Starter Kit yet?

Thanks.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    I want to know how to install chipsets, charsets and other stuff for my games. It's RPGM2k --It's kind of a new hobby-- and I simply can't find out how to do it!

topiser

Sry if this isn't suppose to go here but when I open RPG Maker XP it says can't find DirectX Audio.SO I need a plugin?If you know what I need please tell me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back