• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm using RPG Maker XP and I'm having trouble importing images into my game. I go to the resource manager, click import, select the file which is in .png then hit open. I set my translucent and transparent to white (since it's on a white backround) then hit ok. This is where to problem comes. All the other pictures already in the manager have a blue dot next to them while this one has a red dot next to it. What exactly is wrong?

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    yuoaman said:
    Umm... This is emberassing... You know when you Teleport from one map to another... Well I can't change th tileset so I end up with this
    https://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=baddd2ah.jpg
    Welcome to Route One... Yeah...

I need desperately to know how to fix it!! Please!!!!!!!!

This is in RMXP (dont think it matters) But the second map (Route 1)
    The map chip set IS set to overworld (route 1) chipset right??

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    I was curious, where can you download RMXP? And is that section on the site down? It says that it is under heavy maintenance. Is the anywhere that I can download it now?

Zeno_the_dark_one

Snorlax obsesed
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2008
    how do i...

How do I make tiles dissaper like trees for cut and how do I pemanentaly delete an event like legenedary

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    yuoaman said:
    No. How do you do that?

(I'm either stupid or ignorant..... I doubt the former.....)

Right click on the map and then goto Map properties, then change the chipset to the outside one.

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Espeon Master said:
    I'm using RPG Maker XP and I'm having trouble importing images into my game. I go to the resource manager, click import, select the file which is in .png then hit open. I set my translucent and transparent to white (since it's on a white backround) then hit ok. This is where to problem comes. All the other pictures already in the manager have a blue dot next to them while this one has a red dot next to it. What exactly is wrong?

Nothing is wrong with your program. It's just there to identify your custom imported tilesets or whatever and the games. Your imported ones should be red and the games are blue.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Looking for Pokemon Tower chipset

I'm looking for Pokemon Tower chipset , someone has it??? Or can you help he?

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Ok, I downloaded RMXP, and when I tried to Launch it, it said that you must have at least 1024x768 resolution to run the program. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    you need to switch the resolution of you desktop to 1028x768

right click on desktop -->properties --> configuration

you should find it, if you have Windows.

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    yeah, I guess I should've editted that, I already figured it out. I have a new question, though...Does anyone have a back-sprite of Prof. Oak?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back