• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2006
    I dunno wtf janime is... i just need a place where i can get the sprites of all the pokemons from Mystery Dungeons, and chipsets and charsets from Fr/Lg for RPGMXP (that kinda narrows my old request i think)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Oh, well, heh sorry, I thought I saw that username around there. :)

And as for your request, I guess I'd be no help since I don't use RMXP...

And as for my requests, never mind the Koga request...

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2006
    I just found this uuber great site for charasets, theyre not letting me post urls, so ur gonna have to figure this one out ("charas", dash, "project", dot, "net", slash, "resources", dot, "php") (remember, the stuff in quotes are strings and the stuff not in quotes are variables =]) so yay, i didnt see it anywhere else here, so i thought i'd let you guys know... And i dont now why i have the sudden urge to play pokemon snap... also theres not a lot of charasets for XP if any, it looks like there for 2k and 2k3 (if 2k3 uses the same as 2k, i havent used 2k3 yet, i just got it).

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2006
    The starter kit you give has a problem. It text is white in colour and the window skin is also white colour. So I cant see the text.

The Started kit has some bigger problems, like that i downloaded it three times and each time it said the zip was corrupt. (sorry for double post)

Edit: It worked on the fourth time :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Again, does anyone have an Abra (and family, if possible) charset for RM2K/3? Someone offered to help me, but nothing yet...

Whoops! I'm sorry! I forgot about that...anyway, i've attatched the Abra family sets.

On another note, does anyone have the actual Animé cries for anyof the Pokémon. I'm not talking about the ones in the GBA games, but the ones in the TV series, like Pikachu saying 'Pika, Pika!'

Thanks in advance

:t131:Micklo

Attachments

• Help and Request Thread
      Abra.png
      5.9 KB · Views: 10
      Alakazam.png
      7.3 KB · Views: 10
      Kadabra.png
      7.4 KB · Views: 10
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2006
    The starter kit you give has a problem. It text is white in colour and the window skin is also white colour. So I cant see the text.

I have the same problem, and i put the Pokemon RS font everywhere i can think of after i installed it, so where the hell am i suposed to put it :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2006
    SystemRoot (Common: C:\Windows) \ Fonts

Oh, ok, but then wouldnt ne1 who plays my game need to get that font and put it into that folder on their computer in order for the game to work? That could get annoying, and actually, im having trouble with something else that has nothing to do with rpgm but its making it very difficult to use rpgm and its going to be a very long time til i can fix it (like til april) so ima go try hacking lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    Hmmmm... I just can't seem to find battle animation sprites for Pokemon, I've looked for about a week or so and can't seem to find any. Could some one give me a hand with this? If someone can rip them for me that would be great, I'll mention you in my credits!

Years
    Erm, well in RMXP it is possible trough script, but you would not be allowed to do it automaticly in RM2K3 if you do not pack your game into an installer.

Years
    With Pictures and a variable :D.

I don't know how experianced you are with those. But in general hyou should display 2 pictures (the menu and the selector) and base the selectors y position of an variable. When you press don you increase the variable etc. When you press enter, use fork conditions to check the value of the variable to open the menu item.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    I'm working on a game and each time i go to the house i start in it keeps asking for my name and gender so i was wondering if anyone can explain how to set the switches

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Well, say you have the place where it asks your name and gender. After you do that, have it turn on a switch called "askedname+gender" or something, and turn it on. Then, make a new page, and have its precondition set to that swtich being on. Then add the coding for the things you want to appear for after the player has been asked for name and gender.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I need to know how do I calculate a POKéMON's stat, for each level.

If anyone can help me out here...

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Hey!

I was wondering if anyone had anyone Jesse or James (Team Rocket from the Animé) sprites?

Thanks in advance

:t131:Micklo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back