• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    in rm2k3 how do i change the font to a pokemon font and where can i find fonts in case mine don't work

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    fightingdreamer said:
    in rm2k3 how do i change the font to a pokemon font and where can i find fonts in case mine don't work
    Try putting these files into your systems folder.

If this doesn't work, please post again. I may not be on, but as long as I am,
    I'd like to make myself useful and help out. XD

--EDIT--

Oh; BTW, these files were in RM2K3kid's Pokemon Liquid project folder.
    If you're working on some pokemon games, I suggest you download a copy.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Dashiel said:
    Could someone please convert these charasets into RMXP format? You will get credit for the conversion.
    PM me with them when your done please :)
    I think you could just split that image file in half.

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
  • Rpgxp probs

Ok I have two problems

Help and Request Thread

As you can see the player is standing on solid objects when I use Custom Tiles, I have tried all
    3 Layers but there all non-solid, how can I make them solid?

2. Is it possible to shorten the tile selector (The white square you chosse the tiles with) Becasue I keep getting the green background with the tiles I pick.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    tiger778 said:
    Ok I have two problems

https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32036&stc=1&d=1145272321

As you can see the player is standing on solid objects when I use Custom Tiles, I have tried all
    3 Layers but there all non-solid, how can I make them solid?

2. Is it possible to shorten the tile selector (The white square you chosse the tiles with) Becasue I keep getting the green background with the tiles I pick.

1. Go into the database. Then tileset. Then click on "Passability." Click once to turn the "o" into "x" and vice versa. The "x" means non-passable.

2. I don't get what you're talking about, sorry.

Years
  • thanks i'll try to make question 2 more clear:

Help and Request Thread

If you look at that picture you will notice that inbettween each section\tile theres a light blue gap, this appeares in the level, and I cant get rid of it without cutting the tile in half, whitch isn't very good so is there any way I can make the tile selector smaller so I only select the needed tile?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I'm really new to this and I downloaded a ROM, now what do I do? I mean it's just a bunch of symbols!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Tiger, when you import your tileset and it shows the transparent/translucent page. Click on the color you don't want on there with both buttons of the mouse.
    Did that clear it up??

And, Kris, this isn't a forum for ROM's, okay. We deal with our own fan games, okay....

Years
  • No, the border around the object that was orriginley green becomes Black when I do that

{Edit} Don't worry I sorted it :)

Last edited:

catkitten

I need some help, you see i'm making a menu for my game (using rpg maker xp) and i get the menu thing right that shows up, but i don't know how to do the menu buttons. examples of menu buttons; title page(main page), and the characters menu.

any help, or even a link to a good tutorial.

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    dudes need more help how do i make my sprites 8 bit so i can put them in rm2k3 thanx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    hi does anyone here have any or know where i can get some harvest moon friends of mineral town charasets or tilesets for iver rpgmaker 2k3 or rpgmaker xp

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    spike6958 said:
    hi does anyone here have any or know where i can get some harvest moon friends of mineral town charasets or tilesets for iver rpgmaker 2k3 or rpgmaker xp

can someone plz help me with this

also if anyone knows where i can get harvest moon sprite station charasets could you plz tell me

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Is there a battle system for RPGM XP? If so, could someone link me to it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back