• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    That will be 79 yen please Sir.
    Help and Request Thread

Help and Request Thread

FlygonXS

Dragon Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2007
    I need help with RMXP, I want to make a new bark town revamp, but it only shows different tiles, how do I get other tiles?

FlygonXS

Dragon Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2007
    thanks, how do I load it up on RMXP?
    it shows some other game up, with sword, weapons, enemies and stuff, how do I delete it?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    You go to the Graphics folder, and search for what tileset you want. Just copy and paste on your folder's project.

=)

FlygonXS

Dragon Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2007
    and where is the graphics folderand how do I get it up?

Last edited:

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Oh my...
    I would like to see the 'old' Dash answering this one.

Well, there is a Graphics folder inside the Starter Kit folder. If you have a mouse, you go and double click the yellow folder. Then new folders will appear. You go and click the Tilesets folder. There you go, all the Tilesets you might want.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Press F10 and import the pictures to the correct folder of your project -_-

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hi, I have a problem.
    I use the three layers when maping my game, but I only use my third layer for certain objects. I use my second layer for buildings and my first layer for terrain and ground.
    However, when I test-play my game, my sprite goes under certain layer 1 terrain tiles but goes over the other layer 1 terrain tiles
    Help and Request Thread

See, the sprite goes over the regular grass and the path but she (and the buildings) are hidden under the stone walk.
    What's going on here? Does it have to do with priority of the tiles?
    Note - this has happened to me before but there were only minor things that I was vanishing under.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Hi, I have a problem.
    I use the three layers when maping my game, but I only use my third layer for certain objects. I use my second layer for buildings and my first layer for terrain and ground.
    However, when I test-play my game, my sprite goes under certain layer 1 terrain tiles but goes over the other layer 1 terrain tiles
    Help and Request Thread

See, the sprite goes over the regular grass and the path but she (and the buildings) are hidden under the stone walk.
    What's going on here? Does it have to do with priority of the tiles?
    Note - this has happened to me before but there were only minor things that I was vanishing under.

Yeah, it's your priorities that are messed up. If you go click the Priorities button on the Tileset tab in the Database, it'll show you your priorities. For every ground tile you have, or tile you wish to be able to walk on top of, make sure that it's priority is off, meaning it's just a square rather than a star and a number.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2007
    Anyone Know How I Can Make Tilesets And Import Them Into Rpgmaker Xp Or 2k3
    (SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING)

Anyone Know How I Can Make Tilesets And Import Them Into Rpgmaker Xp Or 2k3?

Last edited by a moderator:

FlygonXS

Dragon Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2007
    thats what I want to know too, but when I import it nothing comes up!?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Import the tilesets via the Materials Manager.
    Then go into the Database and select the Tilesets tab then add a new number onto the Maximum via the "Change Maximum" button. Once in your new tileset choose your tileset that you imported in the Tileset Selection.
    You can then use Passage to set weather the player can pass through the tile or not and Priority tell the tiles if the Player goes over or under them.

Hope that helped.

FlygonXS

Dragon Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2007
    thanks!, how do I make the title screen of the game?
    like in all pokemon games when you start it shows a silhouette or the picture of the pokemon and says press start...
    also, how do I add music to the selected map?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back