• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Hello,
I dunno if this is the right place
to post this and if it isn't, could you please
direct me right?...

Anyway,
I'm using RPG XP and I've gotten hold
of a pretty good 8-way movement script,
but the game is only using the same spriteset.
(When I move upper left, the up sprite is shown etc.)
I wonder if there's a way to add new sprites
to the spritesheet, for "Diagonally sprites"...

If anyone has the answer to this, please tell me...

If you can't tell me in the forum for some reason,
my MSN address is: [email protected]

Thank you,
//44tim44

Atomic Reactor

Maybe if you get a hold of the scripter for that script, he may be able to tell you.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Help quickly please.

I kept getting Unsupported PNG image every time I tried to import sprites. My friend told me that it probably has too many colors and that I should use Photoshop to give it the right format. He then logged off, unfortunately.

So anyway, I am using Photoshop CS3 but I cannot find out how to give it the right amount of colors.

Can someone who knows how to do this, please help me?

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2008
i'm trying to set up my own pokemon game but i need help geting started and i dont know what i need to start with i dont have a server i dont have any RPGMakers yet. i want to make it where you are the pokemon not a human player. i just dont know where to start or what to look for.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
This time, its not a question!

I actually have a request.

I need a sprite of Damion, aka the D/P Rival.

Made in RM2k3 format.

X X X
X X X
X X X
X X X

Like that, the ones that go 4 across never work. =/

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2009
I found a tutorial on this site (showthread.php?t=80975) and now I want to import the edited pictures to see how they look. I used pokepic to dump the images of the ruby title as gba files and edited them in tile molester. now i want to see how they look but i dont know how to import them back in the rom.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
I found a tutorial on this site (showthread.php?t=80975) and now I want to import the edited pictures to see how they look. I used pokepic to dump the images of the ruby title as gba files and edited them in tile molester. now i want to see how they look but i dont know how to import them back in the rom.

Game Development Discuss your games here, get help, and chat about the programs you use! (RM2K, Sphere, Game Maker, RM2K3, etc)
This forum is not for ROM-Hacks or things related to them!

That's all I have to say to you

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2008
Dual screen script

Write in youtube: pokemon blue pearl

See this?
Nice
Any idea on making this script?
I hope yes!

In comments he said:

Dreamboy19
...the game scripts was created by me. but you can check it out the pokemon starter kit code ate pokemon community website. search it in google ;)

Thanks in advance.

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
i would like a tutorial on how to make city like tile(s), beach like tile(s), and forest tile(s), thank you :P

Years
Heyyyy, Not sure if this has been answered before but... I get this error when walking inside houses, and It doesn't start battles when I'm walking in grass... (Using Pokemon Essentials)

Untitled-6.png

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
ok i had this problem from the getgo as well man, just check the visual editor. click the map and make sure you dont have it set up as a cave.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Events in RM2k3?

Alright, I am trying to do the event for choosing your starter. This is what I've got.

<> Change face Graphics: facesets: 4, left
<> Message: Would you like Charmander, the fire type Pokemon?
<> Show Choices: Yes/No
: [Yes] Handler
<> Change Party Members: Charmander Add
<>
: [No] Handler
<> Message: Take as much time as you need to choose your starter. It is very important.
<>
: End
<>

Everything works fine except after the event is over I do not have Charmander in my party (after clicking Yes.)

Is anything wrong with the event?

Please answer quickly, this is getting me pissed.

Years
Can I ask techinical questions here about uploading my game on to websites and stuff?

If so, may i enquire into how I do this. I've tried uploading the game .exe file onto upload sites and it works but when people try to play it, nothing happens. Do I have to upload the other files with it? And does it have to be saved as a .rar file, if so how do i go about that?

Years
one thing i can never quite understand is how to replace the trainer with pokemon when a battle starts. i was using various starter kits and i go into the actors database and there are no pokemon, neither are there stats, attacks or anything. i breifly looked into the code, but searching through hundreds of lines of words that make no sense to me gives me a headache.

i plan on learning how to code in the near future but intill then can some one explain how it works or link me to somewhere that can tell me.

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back