• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    k0o but what scripting language is this ino its way to far off of php isnt it ruby on rails cuz some of these scripts look familiar

But how bout the main menu you know, like when u press pause
    It's RGSS, which is a simplified version of Ruby (as far as I understand it).

PokemonMenu quite ingeniously contains the pause menu scripts.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • Okay thank you u r such great help, This type of coding shouldnt be hard sense i am a person who learns from hand to hand, also i understand though looking at the code

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Hello. I search of this ( i47.tinypic.com/18zm1y.jpg ) font. Can someone help me?

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • Go to google and search for pokemon fonts

This line of code is from the trainer card:

x=50
    region=pbGetCurrentRegion(0) # Get the current region
    imagePositions=[]
    for i in 0...8
    if $Trainer.badges
    imagePositions[imagePositions.length]=[
    "Graphics/Pictures/Future_badges_Display",x,90,i*96,region*96,96,96 ]
    end
    x+=98

I know how to position the badges instead of there usual place but, I need better explanation on this line of coding plz

Also can are gif images compatable?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Do You think I don't search in google? I tried many times and I can't find this one.
    If You found it, it would be nice to me if You give me link to this font.

(PS. Sorry for my english. I'm from Poland)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    Hi

Do you know how I can make a selection screen that, instead of being a list (top to bottom), is shaped as a grid (for instance 3x3 sprites, you can go either left/right or top/down) ?

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • So I've got one trainer. I want the game to scan the highest or lowest LV in your party. I want all the trainers' Pokemon to be at that LV. How can this be done?

smackay-

Charizard...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    Does anyone have a link for Kyledoves sinnoh tiles with the autotiles included? I remember seen it around here a while ago but the link is gone.
    Also i cannot find any tutorials on how to make my own tilesets. I really want to be able to make buildings, trees, rock. The whole shabang really :)

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
  • Now finally I can get RMXP :D

*thanks for a youtube video to get it free XD*
    Now I understand things little by little, but still because I am beginner...
    Can someone tell me how to change the intro? The oak one. I want to change what he saying. If how to change sprite I know XD

O yea one more, I confuse with the title screen, I can edit it but somehow weird... the press start not animating...
    Can someone help? Thanks guys ^^

Maruno

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Now finally I can get RMXP :D

*thanks for a youtube video to get it free XD*
    Now I understand things little by little, but still because I am beginner...
    Can someone tell me how to change the intro? The oak one. I want to change what he saying. If how to change sprite I know XD

O yea one more, I confuse with the title screen, I can edit it but somehow weird... the press start not animating...
    Can someone help? Thanks guys ^^
    One of the maps is called "Intro", which is empty except for an event in the top left corner. All of what Oak says, and the gender choice and so forth are in there.

I can't help with the start screen.

Torosiken

Years
  • One of the maps is called "Intro", which is empty except for an event in the top left corner. All of what Oak says, and the gender choice and so forth are in there.

I can't help with the start screen.
    it's okay =)
    Any other?
    I still can't found where to edit what Oak says T^T
    *I already found the oak*

Maruno

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    it's okay =)
    Any other?
    I still can't found where to edit what Oak says T^T
    *I already found the oak*
    I told you where to find the lines Oak says. They're in the event in the Intro map.

And your last line is very confusing.

Torosiken

Years
  • I told you where to find the lines Oak says. They're in the event in the Intro map.

And your last line is very confusing.
    thanks =D
    the last line: I mean I found the oak pic XD

edit : uh.. what one to edit the event? ._. *shot lameness*

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't know if this has been asked before, but I searched and found nothing.

So, my question is, how do you animate the grass tile. I've inserted a new grass tile and its not animated.

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
  • I don't know if this has been asked before, but I searched and found nothing.

So, my question is, how do you animate the grass tile. I've inserted a new grass tile and its not animated.

go into the tileset editor, find the grass tile goto edit terrain tags and change the grass tiles terrain tag to 2

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I'm not sure if this question goes here but.... I'll ask it anyways. I recently bought a mac. Awesome, but I can't find a game making program compatible with the OS that is worth the amount of cash shelled out. Can anyone give me advice on where to find a program that is fairly cheep? Also I can't have a windows emulator, why you ask, too complicated stick to mac products please.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2015
    Does anyone has all or most DP/PT minis y RPG XP format?
    ._. I need them badly.

Im looking also for DP tiles in RMXP format too, if you have./..

smackay-

Charizard...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    Does anybody have the link or just have Kyledoves sinnoh tilesets with the autotiles included? Can not for the life of me track it down. The link i knew about has been removed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back