• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Me Out! [Trading]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2012
    I know right? Lol. I keep getting offline so that I can watch TV while playing Pokemon. Need to level up my people and Catch a Mewtwo so I can beat Red.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    i have a ralts i will trade for a pachirisu?

hg friend code: 0261 4581 6448

Years
  • i need all the gen1 starters (not evolved)
    can give u some random non-shiny monsters
    almost anything from Platinum
    could post details tomorrow

pls keep them for a while

Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    I also have a beldum, ambipom, wormadam, carvahna, shiny gyarados, anorith, feebas, and snorlax. Please tell me if youre interested in any of them.
    A Carvahna would be great! :D When do you want to trade?

i have a ralts i will trade for a pachirisu?

hg friend code: 0261 4581 6448
    I'm also getting a Ralts, but a second one would be great so that I can have both final evolutions :) I'd be happy to give you a Pachirisu for a ralts!

i need all the gen1 starters (not evolved)
    can give u some random non-shiny monsters
    almost anything from Platinum
    could post details tomorrow

pls keep them for a while
    I have Heartgold, but I have all the johto and Kanto starters.
    What pokemon would you give me for all the starters? Any from my list?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    well i have:
    • Swablu
    • Azumarill
    • Buneary
    • Duskull
    • Ralts
    • Kirlia
    I have a Buneary now and am getting 2 Ralts from trading already ^^; I'll gladly take that Azumarill, duskull, and swably though! Any other 3 you have? If they arent on my list thats okay too, just looking for whatever I might not have o:

How about tonight sometime? Ill add you on my pal pad just private message me your fc.
    will do (:
    ~FFFFIIIILLLLLEEEEERRRRR~

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a Buneary now and am getting 2 Ralts from trading already ^^; I'll gladly take that Azumarill, duskull, and swably though! Any other 3 you have? If they arent on my list thats okay too, just looking for whatever I might not have o:

just sent u a list in pm
    i have some i could trade for the original starters

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    This might take a little longer than I thought..... give me a few more minutes and I should have it. my friend code is 2580 7889 6624

This might take a little longer than I thought..... give me a few more minutes and I should have it. my friend code is 2580 7889 6624

Ok now I just feel like a total noob. I got the torchick but when I tried to migrate it my emerald lost all it's data....twice. Sorry...

If I were to evolve my Riolu and trade Lucario what would you give me in return? (I can easily evolve it by using exp share in the elite four. Itm shouldn't take long because my pokemon are in the 90's)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    I just realized that I have non-shinys of pretty much every shiny you want, lol.
    Really? Me too XD It sucks knowing I have the original when I really want the shiny!

Ok now I just feel like a total noob. I got the torchick but when I tried to migrate it my emerald lost all it's data....twice. Sorry...

If I were to evolve my Riolu and trade Lucario what would you give me in return? (I can easily evolve it by using exp share in the elite four. Itm shouldn't take long because my pokemon are in the 90's)
    Thats okay, I wouldnt even know how to migrate them. Sure you can give me a Lucario for what you want. What was it you wanted again....XD nvm i'll just scroll up. I will PM you when Im ready to trade.

just sent u a list in pm
    i have some i could trade for the original starters
    ok ty :)
    -fffffffffiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr-

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Really? Me too XD It sucks knowing I have the original when I really want the shiny!

Thats okay, I wouldnt even know how to migrate them. Sure you can give me a Lucario for what you want. What was it you wanted again....XD nvm i'll just scroll up. I will PM you when Im ready to trade.

Ok I'm on Bertha right now so it'll be a few minutes before I can trade. But I think I might want something else for Lucario....Blastoise or Venusaur maybe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back