• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Me Out! [Trading]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I can give you a Kirlia for a Haunter or Totodile? (Note:It'll be about an hour or two before I can get my ralts evolved into Kirlia)

Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    Yeah sure. I have Kirlia ready,I'm just waiting for the in-game credits to end. I'll be ready in about 3-5 minutes
    alright thats fine with me, I might be helping Blitz transfer his pokemon not sure when so if Im doing that you may have to wait a bit anyway :3

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Wow I keep coming back to a bunch of threads xD I'll give you a Banette for a Haunter?[/SIZE]

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]How about a few hours? I traded my Gardevoir alreaey but I can get my Kirlia up a few levels pretty easy. And are you ok with it having a nickname xD? If not I can still train a ralts it'll just take longer[/SIZE]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back