• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Hi, I kinda need some help. It's about sprites. I would be glad if someone would make sprites about my profile pic. Like Fighting ( pokebattle) using pokemon (like fly, surf etc) running, walking, fishing, biking, surfing, and the pic when you choose a name (new game) y'know? So i just post here if you've done anything like that.

Thanks!
    BeastEye

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • o.o .... uh hi? ...wrong section. You ask for someone to sprite for you somewhere in the Pixel Art thread.

Jeyboye

Digital and traditional art
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Hello.

I think that's right. More people who are good at pixel art would be there.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peace.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Electramite said:
    o.o .... uh hi? ...wrong section. You ask for someone to sprite for you somewhere in the Pixel Art thread.
    Little secret: there's a tool called the report button, next time, use it and walk away. I appreciate trying to help, but I don't want to deal with mini-modding, it's spam. And if you're going to give a new member advice, know what you're talking about. Because shops don't exist in Pixel Art, they're prohibited as it says in the Pixel Art Rules.

Hi, I kinda need some help. It's about sprites. I would be glad if someone would make sprites about my profile pic. Like Fighting ( pokebattle) using pokemon (like fly, surf etc) running, walking, fishing, biking, surfing, and the pic when you choose a name (new game) y'know? So i just post here if you've done anything like that.

Thanks!
    BeastEye
    First off, check out the forum you're in. New Users / Welcome, a forum for you to introduce yourself and let your arrival be known. Not to mention request threads wouldn't even be allowed in Pixel Art anyway.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back