• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I am always getting Constipated. I've tried everything from eating heathy, to exsuring to bathing everyday and always getting outside out and about. Nothing seems to do any good. And the problem's not the foods I'm eating cause I went for 2 days without eating a single thing and still got Constipated. I went to tons of doctors and they couldn't find anything wrong with me. I even went to the psychologist and he told me what I was already doing. He told me to eat all my meals eat what my mom eats since she doesn't have trouble with Constipation. Walk for 30mins a day and keep my body clean. I did that, still having trouble after trying that for a full month. I thought maybe I have Irritable bowel syndrome. But then I found out I didn't cause I only suffer from Constipation. I've tried meds as well, even they did no good. Does anyone know what may be wrong with me and what I can do to fix my problem? Cause I've been like this for over 10 years.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    PC isn't the best place for medical advice. Just saying. You'd be better seeing your GP.

Years
  • Sounds like you have an issue with you're digestive system. Likely with you're intestinal tract.

Are you farting every day? (Not to be gross, but you're answer could aid those in the medical field narrow you're problem)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Yes I am sure. Whenever I go to the bathroom I can't go and my intestdents are always in pain.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Why someone would ask how to unconstipate themselves on a Pokemon forum is beyond me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I did, they couldn't find anything wrong with me either.
    Sorry, if your GP who's been trained in the medical field doesn't know what's wrong with you, what makes you think that a forum generally directed towards children and teenagers know what's wrong with you?

...Use your common sense.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Oh, shut up guys.

Enough with the whole
    "This is a pokemon forum" or,
    "This is a forum directed to teenagers and whatnot".

The person wants damn help, NOT unhelpful comments about how they asked the wrong place.

You could atleast try and help the poor girl,
    and if you really have no suggestions,
    don't say anything.

I mean, does it even matter that this is a pokemon forum to help someone with a problem? >.>"

ANYWAY,
    ---

Hm...

You may have a special internal problem,
    how long has this been going on for?
    Days?
    Weeks?
    Months?
    Years?

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
    Years
  • Juicy juice. Whenever I was a kid and I drank too much of that stuff, I always got diarrhea. Try drinking craploads of that. And lots of water. Take some multivitamins if you aren't already. Get fiber-enriched food. Like foods from Fiber One. Good luck. :) I hope this helps.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I didn't read the entire thread, but as an uncertified doctor, I can tell you that laxatives fix everything...especially constipation. ^_^

Back