• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help pokemon mmorpg

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    im trying to play it when I got on it when it said login and I login in and it said stuff please help

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I would recommend not playing the Pokemon MMO thats advertised on here, the game isn't great and i gave me a Trogen and a HUGE headache trying to remove it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    pokemonworldonline(dot)net

That is the pokemon game, the site advertised here is hosted by Zango, which is a virus program that infiltrates your computer allowing personal information, and pop-up ads to appear on your screen.

The game specificly says that on the front page, if you want the real version of the game.. go there.

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    OOH! That was the game you meant, Dark.

I tried that before.

Replaying Pokemon Diamond is easier - especially since the plot I want for my story is based on Pokemon Diamond plus a made up place.

Don't get me wrong. The MMO isn't bad, the server is just a lot slower than a Pokemon Game because of all the people playing at the same time.

Dark2552

Blaz1ken.
    Years
    OOH! That was the game you meant, Dark.

I tried that before.

Replaying Pokemon Diamond is easier - especially since the plot I want for my story is based on Pokemon Diamond plus a made up place.

Don't get me wrong. The MMO isn't bad, the server is just a lot slower than a Pokemon Game because of all the people playing at the same time.

I didn't say anything about a game?

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I know, I thought that was the RPG :p
    I really don't know any of these terms :P

Back