• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    What do you mean by making it delete itself like erase event?Oh and how to I get something in a message to say the persons name that they input.Example:Max received Oran berry.

EDIT:It doesn't work still here this is what I have put down.
    Help & Request Thread

You see how at the top left, it says Switch? Make a new page in the event, and make switch as one of the conditions. Then, just have the first page set the switch as "on" before ending.

NytewolfAU2k7

Game Modder & Creator
    Years
    I have another request:

I would like to have (if possible) a link to some place (other than pokemonelite2000) where I can get all the Diamond and Pearl back-sprites in a single package. If anyone could help me I'd greatly appreciate it...

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    Need Charsets for Pokemon game!

Hi, i am making a Pokemon game i have completed all the mapping and events but now i need Charsets.

-BlackShadow-

Shadow King
    Years
    Hi, i am making a Pokemon game i have completed all the mapping and events but now i need Charsets.

There Are Many Ways You Can Do This One Make Them Your Self Two Use Google Three Download A Starter Kit And Export Them From There Four Go To Game Dev Resources And Download Them There.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    You see how at the top left, it says Switch? Make a new page in the event, and make switch as one of the conditions. Then, just have the first page set the switch as "on" before ending.
    Oh alright thank you.I have been stuck for months

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Need Help.

Since I have thus far recieved no help via the help and request thread I've decided to ask you directly. I really need an RM2k3 chipset of the inside of the Silph Co. building in Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen. Please and thank you.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Unzip the pkmnfonts zip and move all the fonts into the C\WINDOWS\Fonts Folder.

...people who can't figure that out don't deserve the starter kit :knockedou

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Pokemon Titanium needs people to map

Is there any skilled mapper for rmxp and would like to map for Pokemon Titanium?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I never though I would say this but you're in I need you to mapp an island called Crimson Island.Nothing specific but I want it to have these:

A pokecenter
    Pokemart
    Gym
    Museum
    Grass for wild pokemon

No need for insides just the outsides.Thanks alot

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
    Years
    This is probably a really NOOB-ish question, but I need to know how to change the default tiles to Pokemon tiles... since they're all medieval-style and all.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Anyone can post a tileset for RMXP of Pokemon Gym Indoor tileset?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back