• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Hi I have a question in Rm2k3 you can only have 5 chip sets and those are.
    Building
    Dungeon
    town
    Main
    Ship

But i have many ship sets and you can only have 5 that appear in map properties.
    Does anyone know how to make it so you can have aleast 10 showing in map properties?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!! And don't put it in another thread!

Hi guys, when I want to make a connection in poccil's starter kit it don't work!!! So please show me how can I let it work and I hada all of these errors before but they're all solved so thank you guys! If I finish from this problem I'll start my new game!!!! POKEMON RAINBOW!

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Does anybody have a gym tileset for RMXP?

Help & Request Thread

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    How can I type some text in RPG Maker XP and then it will show if the text is correct? :S

Like this: A NPC tell me a riddle, then a window come up where I can type my answer, if the answer is correct it will trigger a new action else it won't.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Thanks, Flameguru but I wanted something like the water gym set and the whole Kanto Gym set.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I already did. I am not going to take forever ripping those tiles. Why forever, because I have a short attention span! :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Hi guys, how can I make a connection in one map to another in poccils starter kit

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years

That was VERY rude. Yes, I know that people should Google it, but that doens't mean that you can find ANYTHING on Google. In other words, he probably wouldn't have found the Gym Tileset if he Googled it.

The URL is messed up. Change it. It still won't work for me!

You honestly didn't get what he put into the URL? Read it carefully.

I already did. I am not going to take forever ripping those tiles. Why forever, because I have a short attention span! :laugh:

You know, if you have a short attention span, you probably shouldn't be trying to build a game. That kinda takes a long time to do.

-BlackShadow-

Shadow King
    Years
    Hi guys, how can I make a connection in one map to another in poccils starter kit

lol,Go To The PBS Folder In The Starter Kit And Open The Connections.txt. Then Just Read It. That Sould Tell You How To Do It.

P.S.
    Read The notes.html Before Posting A Question Again.....It's All In There.......

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I need Mystry Dungeon Dunsparce Sprites put into an RPG Maker 2000 sprite grid for instant use.

Atomic Reactor

Hi I have a question in Rm2k3 you can only have 5 chip sets and those are.
    Building
    Dungeon
    town
    Main
    Ship

But i have many ship sets and you can only have 5 that appear in map properties.
    Does anyone know how to make it so you can have aleast 10 showing in map properties?

at the bottom, it should say array size.
    change that

now i have a question.
    how can you post legitimate screen shots of a game your making?
    please pm me

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I knew what it meant. I was using carcasim. Sort of. I don't really have that much of a short attention span. It's just if I look at something I daze at it daydreaming for hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back