• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
Years
  • Does anyone know the script needed to make a two screen menu. Like that of the official Pokemon games.

If I didn't make that clear, a menu when you press enter and it goes to another screen with New Game, Continue, and Option choices in the top left corner. But Continue only appears if you already have a save.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • Does anyone know the script needed to make a two screen menu. Like that of the official Pokemon games.

If I didn't make that clear, a menu when you press enter and it goes to another screen with New Game, Continue, and Option choices in the top left corner. But Continue only appears if you already have a save.

You, my friend, need to request a script at a different forum. My suggestion would be www.rmxp.org. If you DO request a script, be as clear and concise as possible, and be nice, because an angry person isn't as likely to have their request filled.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Does anyone have a tutorial for rm2k(3) on how to make a pokedex? And does anyone have a tutorial for rm2k(3) about the battles where the trainer wouldn't be a hero or he wouldn't be able to be used in battle(Sorry if this sounded confusing, I am saying how do I make the battle system similar to pokemon w/o the trainer)?

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • Hi, got a quick question, Ive got a run script, that is currently working, but i was woundering if anyone knew how to add in a line that made it unuseable until the item Running Shoes was recived by the character.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Demonic Budha

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    rm2k3 question

how do you create an executable of a game you make without having to install it.:'(

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    Find it in the Toolbar. It is labeled 'Create Game Disk' or something like that.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    yeah but then you have to install it and its all question marks i will post a pic in a sec

Help & Request Thread

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry, but i don't wanted Tileset, but Charset, to make an event with SS anne or AirPlane, like in Metalic Silver with SS Aqua.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Does anybody have Tilesets by Kyledove? The work he does is amazing and I can't find anything from him yet everyone else can.

I think he posted them on Serebii, but that site is so unreliable. I'd like them rehosted on PC or Imageshack/Photobucket.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I need script for showing on world map position and name of city. Anyone can help me?

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Can anyone help me!!!!!! please i will be greatful.
    Heres my question:

Ihad downloaded pokemon orange fromhttps://www.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?sortType=1&sortOrder=1&sortmode=2&searchDCId=22&searchName=Pokemon+Orange&searchmode=2&searchName=Pokemon+Orange&searchDescription=&searchExtention=&sizeCriteria=atleast&sizevalue=10&start=0&x=30&y=15here but when i go on my VBA and open the rom the screen of the VBA goes white.

Can anyone help me?????

This isn't a Rom Hack Forum.

Shade

Dark Knight
    Years
  • Help!!!!!!!!!

This Was To Big To Put In Any Other Thread So Here It Is.
    1.When I Load A Charset On RMXP There Is A White Box Around The Character When I Test Play It. Help!
    2.When I Walk In Tall Grass The Grass Does Not Move.Help!
    3.How Can I Make It So I Only Run Into Pokemon In The Tall Grass? Help!

Please Help. Also If You Need Images Let Me Know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back