• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help with deoxys in oz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    Can any1 tell me if i can get deoxys in OZ?? do i have to send it any where?? :dead: i live in australia and i know u can get deoxys in fire red where do i send it?? i heard something about pokemon america or something. i have the mystery stuff but i cant access it!!! :lg: :lg:

Years
  • Wanna know the best part? You can't! There hasn't been any event with a Wonderspot with either of the tickets for download, so so far there's no Deoxys or Lugia obtainable in Australia. I do know someone who's got the Japanese bonus disk and is giving away Celebis though... Which is nice...

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Emperor ServingSpoon speaks the truth, there has been no events where Deoxys have been made available in Australia

However, Celebi can be obatined by completing Pokemon Chnael, then downloading it to your R/S cartridge, however that costs 50$ AUS, so there a catch

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • hey Murpheos.you cant get celebii in pokemon channel instead you get jirachi.and it isnt $50 i gots mine for $35.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Here in Uganda he's a starting pokemon... that's weird he's not for you in Australia.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • happy dude said:
    hey Murpheos.you cant get celebii in pokemon channel instead you get jirachi.and it isnt $50 i gots mine for $35.

oops, my mistake. it was jirachi, and where did you get it for $35? oh well, never mind

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • there is the illegal way with the help of roms and flash linkers, but i wouldn't reccomend that.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • indeed, there have been threads asking for help after game glitches that have been caused by cheats and hacking devices. also, those devices seem to be very hard here in Australia

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    That's weird you guys are worrying about getting him... He's a starter pokemon here in Uganda.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • its the fact that Australians cannot complete the 386 pokedex withouty him that matters. and Deoxys as a starter? what parallel dimension did that come from?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • yeah....

Why does australia always get the raw end of everything! (compared to america)(still waiting for a ds release date)

Years
  • GenoMew said:
    That's weird you guys are worrying about getting him... He's a starter pokemon here in Uganda.

the reason we worring is because we got games that doesn't have Deoxys as a starter pkmn

Where is this Uganda? is the local lanuage or the game lanuage is english? and is their a way to get a copy of this game to the US.

Years
  • You actually don't need all the Pokemon to get the diploma for completing the Pokedex, so if that's what you're worried about, don't. I think you'd be fine without Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys. You should get the Diploma without them.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ya all keep telling "Oh Darn! No more events in Australia" but none of live here, in Brazil -.-;;
    We NEVER had a Pok?mon Event, and we probably NEVER will...
    At least, we could get Jirachi from the Colosseum Bonus Disc, like I did... But nothing more... meh... We are kinda in the same situation...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    GenoMew said:

wait a sec a starter ohh how the ? what? ok what are the other starters cuz i think i saw somthing like that with jirachi and celebii but that was the pakistani fake home made hack put on cart but i heard if u trade whith a real version then u get a bad egg in each game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back