• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help With Home Dex Completion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
    • Seen Jan 2, 2024
    Driving myself crazy going for Pokemon Home Dex completion for pokeball Magearna. I'm missing the event only legendaries/mythicals.
    I would prefer getting into generating them as I don't want to touch trade and I'm not going to be using them for anything in-game.
    If anyone can help me get into generating pokemon or help point me in the direction for pokemon generating, I'd be very grateful.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Discourages hacking Pokemon in in PokeCommunity. Hurts the legitimacy of properly obtained Pokemon. Talks about this somewhat in the Trade Corner subforum's rules.
    Trade Corner Rules said:
    PokéCommunity does not condone the use of illegally obtained copies of the official Pokémon games, including, but not limited to, ROMs, emulators, and otherwise unofficial releases of official titles. Therefore, no Pokémon obtained from these sources may be traded here.

Extends to discussing how to do it as well.

Understands the frustration of obtaining legitimate legendaries and mythicals. Released some once, years ago, and only through visiting physical locations. Hates that distribution method too. Tries to stick to above board methods here when the official games are involved, though.

Locks this thread, on that note.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back