• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I remember when I first got a DS and pokemon diamond for my birthday and playing the ever living hell out of it and now we're talking about sinnoh remakes...

time flies so fast

Sirfetch’d

I'm currently replaying Soul Silver and the nostalgia is so intoxicating. I legit feel like a kid again.

pkmin3033

I'm replaying HeartGold, so I know where you're coming from there! Nice to replay a game I actually enjoyed, especially after so long. xD

Years
    Hnng I loved HGSS. But not the super slow battle animations and PC box. ): I'd like to replay, but first I need to finish all my challenge runs and then comlete the dex in Sun. ;_;/

Sirfetch’d

I forgot how much I enjoy this follow me feature aaaa. My babies are right behind me and it's so adorable!!

pkmin3033

I love having mini Steelix follow me around. xD

Although yeah, the user interface isn't quite as...smooth, as DPPt's. Or even BW's. It's very blocky and awkward...I miss being able to drag and drop Pokemon easily around my PC boxes.

That Arceus special event, though. What the hell. xD

Sirfetch’d

yeah they are some of the most expensive ones. I paid $50 for SS the other day which was a used one without the packaging. Used copies of Plat, BW, etc are only about $35

pkmin3033

Nintendo games never seem to drop in price...a lot of them even go up in price.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Keep your games people. You never know when you'll want to play them again.

pkmin3033

Yes, selling if you're not absolutely sure of it is bad...I've had to re-buy several games, and some I'll probably never get back unless I spend a fortune ;w;

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Plus, it's not like these games take up a lot of room. Buy one case, put them all in, problem solved.

pkmin3033

But when you can sell them for quite a bit, it's verrry tempting...especially when you're on a limited income.

Years
    Maybe part of it is because of the whole "it's mine and you can't have it" thing I have going on, but I pretty much refuse to sell any games of mine even if I don't like them. They would have to be the worst of the worst for me to consider doing so, and if they're that bad - why do I even have them in the first place?
    (Probably gifted to me, if that were the case.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back