• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Same. I still have every game I have ever owned from the N64 onward.

blue

gucci
    Years
    i also prefer having physical copies of games over digital copies. the only time i've chosen digital over a physical copy was with pokémon moon, and that was just to have the game a few days earlier.

pkmin3033

I loathe digital-only titles...they take up memory card space, are tied to a single account, rarely drop in price, and you can't sell them on if you don't like them. Annoying investment =/

One thing I really miss that I wish they still did is physical game manuals.

pkmin3033

There are usually digital manuals, but it's just not the same...

At least a lot of games have hardback strategy guides, though! I never actually read the text of them, but I love getting them where I can for maps and collectibles lists..I hate mising stuff in games, because I rarely have the time or motivation to replay them for years.

Sirfetch’d

I want one of the original RBY manuals that came with the game so badly. Those things are so nostalgic to look at.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    i also prefer having physical copies of games over digital copies. the only time i've chosen digital over a physical copy was with pokémon moon, and that was just to have the game a few days earlier.

I did the same for similar reasons, but also so I could have both Sun and Moon in the system at the same time.

Sirfetch’d

I upgraded my 3DS memory just in time so I could preload both versions. I too wanted the physical copies, but this allowed me to play them so much earlier than I would have been able to otherwise.

Sirfetch’d

spoilers for sun & moon came out hella early which is kinda why i wanted to get it asap.

maybe one day we'll have a generation where GF is actually smart enough to make sure massive leaks do not happen....

Years
    I just got the physical copies in December, so I was a little late, oh well. I enjoyed them a lot though!

Sirfetch’d

Sun and Moon were definitely great. I feel like they put a much needed fresh spin on the franchise.

Sirfetch’d

I really feel sad that XY never got to feel complete. SM tried to remedy that with the Zygarde love, but still..

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The problem is GameFreak has two teams, right? So if we want a Sun and Moon sequel, we'll have to wait one more rotation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back