• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Strawberries are delicious as well! I really want them to hurry up and get into season

Sirfetch’d

though i like raspberry flavored food...

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Raspberries makes me vomit literally, I can't eat them at all and it's been since forever.. I did had a reactions before I couldn't even remember, so I grew up with my body rejecting them.

It's sad tho because when I do eat some, they are pretty good.

blue

gucci
    Years
    raspberries are so nice, better than strawberries imo. on an unrelated topic, there's a really bad storm happening over here and a tree has just come down in my road and narrowly missed my car.

pkmin3033

Yeah, its been really windy outside today. Storm Doris, or something? Who even names these things...

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    and here was me thinking it couldn't get worse than listing fruits

but nope
    weather.

...i'll allow it though because jesus christ this storm

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Talking about the weathr? It's 5°C today!!! :D and I am in a sleeveless shirt now <3 Snow is gonna melt! See ya in 2 month, grass!

Sirfetch’d

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back