• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    my immune system is a little bitch and now im sick for the second time in two weeks and i had a shit ton of plans today

pkmin3033

How wonderful it would be, not to have to deal with stomach-related problems =x

Sirfetch’d

Whenever I have stomach issues I just drink the proven ginger ale.

pkmin3033

I just don't eat anything and wait for it to pass...unfortunately for me I have stomach issues more often than not =/

Sirfetch’d

I could go for some ice cream right about now....

cookies and cream mmm

Sirfetch’d

Oh well, I made some roasted broccoli for a snack so at least I am ending the day on a good note!

Years
    I had a blueberry smoothie for dinner because I've been sick all day, ate almost nothing, and was feeling kinda dehydrated.

Sirfetch’d

I love fruit so much. I eat multiple servings daily!! My favorite fruit is watermelon which I eat every single day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back