• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HERiiTAGE...?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    100% Filipino. And I was born in the Philippines.

But I live in Thailand, now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    I'm 100% Korean! My parents were born in South Korea but I was born in America.

Unfortunately, some of my idiotic classmates like to poke fun at me for it at times.

... Which usually results in them getting a punch in the face.

Woah, woah, woah.... where are you going? where are you going? where are you going? o_O;

I'm Korean... Austarlian.

Satyr

=]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2006
    I'm a mix of things. Though I am mostly Irish(explains my pale skin) and French-Canadian. Yeah. Nothing interesting about me.
    I was born in Conneticut.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mexican. BOth parents are mexican and so am I.

Also I have a little bit of Indain in my. I not sure if it was Aztec or Maya. I have something in me but it is indain somewhere.

Still Mexican is in me.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Well, both of my parent's sides are German.
    So it only figures that I am German as well. XD

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
  • Hm...I think I'm ... Irish, English...And something else. Oh, and, I know no one will believe me, but I am related to ELVIS. And King John. That guy who signed the Magna Carta. And I can prove it, too. My Grammie does Geneolgy. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Most of my ancestry comes from Africa (this is assumed based on my physical appearance), but I consider myself as having an American heritage. I don't know any ancestors that haven't lived in the United States all their lives.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well On my mom's side I'm:

(A lot)Norweigian
    Irish
    German

Dad's side:
    (A lot)Libian
    Greek yeah...I'm quite a mix XD

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • Well, according to my parents and family history books, that my ancestors were a spanish soldier and an indian woman...I guess I'm...I dunno half spanish half indian...or to put it simply, I guess I'm pure mexican

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I consider my self 50% Chinese, and 50% Taiwanese

Though logically, I would be 100% Chinese - since my grandparents were originally from China.

In addition, I think one of my ancestors were caucasian, so... I have about a single digit percentage of non Asianess?

I was born in the US though. xD

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Me being me, I am mixture of american, british, french, irish, and german. I'm not sure what percentage everything is, but yea.

:classic:

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I'm 75% Irish, 25% German, or something like that.

Back