• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herlo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plateface

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    They're all awesome, I'm looking forward to some more! *adds to favourites*

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • amorswan was so sweet and delectable. it brought back many memories for Xymitarn... yes, it did.

Last edited:

Samson

Years
  • but still... he was full of guilt. bel biv devoe would've been upset with him. yes he would've.

Last edited:

Samson

Years
  • so he dug up a deep hole for the bones, and covered them up so that he could feel free of his guilt. yes he did.

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • wow, your sprites are looking as good as ever. I still cant work out if i should put them in the beta coming up or the one after that (ill probably put them in the one after...)

but good work with them

edit//

remembered i would have to do the back sprites, so they will be in beta 3, not 2.

Last edited:

Samson

Years
  • he continued to live on with his life. he lived it quite fulfillingly. yes... he did.

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • two things,

A) you still doing the CHimecho evo?

B) thanks for all the extra work i had to do....

most of the pokemon are over the 16 color limit!

Sejaa

-x-Flannery Fan-x-
    Years
  • Really good job and really detailed but as the uy above me there are more than 16 colours in most any way well done.

Samson

Years
  • until the day. he was in a humourous conversation with his long-time friend, lucario. lucario told a very funny joke. yes, he did.

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • yah, that's why i'm going to redo them once i get to 100. before, i had no idea that there was such a thing as a color limit, so i plan on fixing those up when i either run out of ideas, or get to 100. sorry about that lol. if you want any NOW that you want me to redo for the next beta, let me know, and i'll get right to it.

and yes, i'm doing the chimecho evo, but after i finish these others that i drew before it. i don't know what's with me, but i MUST sprite them out in the order i drew them. yah... weird.

EDIT: for instance, i've been practicing reduce the sprite color palette. here, i just reduced coralmae from somewhere around 30 colors down to exactly 16:
    coralmaereducedqo7.png

using photoshop, it takes very little effort for me to do this, so just let me know enix!

dont worry about redoing them, i already did...

Twas hard work, due to the vast amount that needed to be redone (and the fact that the background color was sometimes too close to colors in the sprite XD

Samson

Years
  • Xymitarn laughed so hard that he spit up a bone. This was one of Amorswan's bones. Lucario thought this was suspicious, but because Xymitarn sucked so much at battling, it allowed him to be bright. He came up with an excuse that he was saving it as a gift to Lucario for making him laugh so much. Lucario, being an incredibly strong battler, was an idiot, and believed this fib. Lucario accepted the gift. Yes... he did.

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Even though you don't like it due to size limitations it still looks pretty sweet. Your style is very unique.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back