• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herlo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
  • they look even better, if that's even possible... like i said, i'm amazed at your skill as a spriter. I can only hope that i can one day be this good, or that my thread will have 300 posts... thats right! this is #300!

do you do the back pics from scratch? or do you flip around the regular front pics? your tips could really help me. I hope i can get the advise, since you really don't need any!

PLEASE! Keep Spriting!

No78

Part Time Trainer
    Years
  • Vuduv is absolutely brilliant, applause! (Name not so good though heh)

Weezul I can see existing, perhaps with a different colour scheme though.

Dunspargo is also very good...

If I could scratch-sprite I would post some Fakemon too... Maybe I should learn...

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    could i use Wujifin for a game I'm making? I would change the name but I would still give credit to You!

Oh yeah your sprites r freaking awesome. I wish i was as awesome as u!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • could i get lessons from you? you are without a doubt one of, if not, the best spriters ever! your stuff is amazingly awesomely great! im really not kidding about the lessons. i cant seem to perfect the outlining. and how do you do backpics? please help me!!!

Mario_Bones

Lazuli Version Creator
    Years
  • Wow, these are amazing.
    Am I able to edit some of the Public sprites and use them in a hack? You'll still get credited.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Pokemon Game

Hello Samson,
    I´m German and my Englisch are not good.
    Ähm...your Pokemons are very great.
    I have a question:
    I make a Pokemon Game with the RPG Maker.And i need many new Pokemons.
    Can i use your Pokemon?
    10 or all?
    Credits are sure!^^

L.Xatutz

Jeyboye

Digital and traditional art
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Dude. This is very humbling from someone. Sharing sprites like this to everyone can actually speed up the creativity of many people imo. ^_^

..Personal thanks. I promise not to use any of these though (at least not without giving your credit anyway). I know it must've taken awhile.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peace.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • and suddenly, he crawled out from under his rock.

so, schools out for a month. working still but i have some extra time. so, what is the result of said time? well, in my classes, i've gotten bored and drawn some stuff. after looking through a few of my sketches, i plan on going through and going against my promise: spriting *new* concepts.

titaneon is coming back with a better look and sprite. a couple other pokemon/fakemon will be getting either evolutions, renovations or both. a few new fakemon. finally, large effort to make sprites more acceptable.

NOTE: yes, when i say they are public sprites i mean you can mutilate them as much as you like. AND STOP HAYTIN ON THEIR NAMES!! >/

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    AND STOP HAYTIN ON THEIR NAMES!! >/

lol. xD

well, you are an amazing spriter, Samson, and thanks for letting us use them.
    I'll give ye credit, no doubt. ;)

I'm excited to see the new custom-made PKMN, and the renovations of others.
    Keep up the awesome work, Sam~

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    Awesome!

Dude, you should send those into Nintendo! I'm serious, they're AWESOME!!! SEND 'EM IN!!! SERIOUSLY DUDE, SEND 'EM IN!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    Hi everyone
    Those fakemons are amazing and i want to use them in my upcoming pokemon game.But theres a little problem : they dont have the pokemon menu pictures, ehich au you know ,appears in the pokemon menu :-) . So if someone would be thta nice and draw them for me, I would be so thankfull. And your name will go to the credits of course .Dont need to draw every single pokemon, just some of them. If you make them, send me a message ,or write to my mail : [email protected] .I am in the skype too, just search for tomkomaster .

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • Hi everyone
    Those fakemons are amazing and i want to use them in my upcoming pokemon game.But theres a little problem : they dont have the pokemon menu pictures, ehich au you know ,appears in the pokemon menu :-) . So if someone would be thta nice and draw them for me, I would be so thankfull. And your name will go to the credits of course .Dont need to draw every single pokemon, just some of them. If you make them, send me a message ,or write to my mail : [email protected] .I am in the skype too, just search for tomkomaster .

Technically, these are Samsons sprites, and as such, we do not own them, or the rights to make changes to them. Now, if Samson oks this project, then I could be able to make icons for these, but until he does, this is a very touchy subject.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back