• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    ((Jason))
    "So Jason, were are the others?" Asked the principle. "I believe that they are." Jason then used his telekinesis to sense for them. "They are near the main room." "Ok, well I think we should go for them but first we should get rid of Harus little transportation route other wise known as the spirit realm. "Uh, how do you know of it?" "You see Jason, I have information of all of you here, I know your birth days, age, personality, powers, ect." Silar then raised his hand, then it started to shake and he then let down his hand. "Ok, that should do it, they should be popping out of the realm any time now." *Thats good, now Claire should be able to find the others.* Thought Jason while walking onward and hoped that Claire would be able to do here job before Jason and Silar got to the others.

((Claire))
    As I ran down the staires looking for Jason's freinds, I came pretty close to confronting ome teachers. "Man, were are they?" I then stopped and ran down a hall hoping to find them, for if she didn't, Silar would get very close to controling the world. I then saw soem people farther down the hall. "Oh, I hope that is them." I said while runing faster down the hall.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Everything suddenly started to ragain color around us, and we stopped in a hallway, as not to appear inside a wall. messy. "It must have been the principle....but I dont know how he negated my pow....wait! thats right...only spirit powers work there!" I said, slapping my forhead "I completely forgot that I couldnt negate his powers while there....but he shouldnt have been able to sence us once we entered...." I said, very confused. "Maybe he followed one of the others" kinozuki said, even though only I could hear her now. "That could be it.." I muttered, still thinking, not noticing the girl coming twords us.......

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Viz looked at Haru, amazed by how much he had thought this over. "Got it! She said as they continued to go through the dull world of the spirit realm.

Viz started to feel a pain as the world started to become colorful again. It wasn't her leg, no Haru had fixed that, it was something else. Then she realized it, they were out of the spirit realm which meant the cure was working anymore. "What happended Haru?" She asked, even more confused by what he had been saying. Schoocha jumped out of his arms and ran to where Viz was, he didn't like to be away from her for too long. Viz was holding her arm when a thought hit her. "Hey, couldn't Jason have told prinicpal? You know, if he was being controlled or something." she asked as she saw a girl comeing towards them. Schoocha saw her too and started to bark. Viz didn't stop him, not knowing who she was.

SilverTail

Years
    "No....and I dont know why that cure is wearing off...it can only be applied when were in teh spirit realm, but it cures the poison completely" I said, looking around to see if the others were ok, kinozuki had set them down as not to hurt them, but they seemed fine. "what happened master haru?" she asked, floating over, looking worried. "I dont know...." I said quietly, looking around again. It was then I noticed the girl running twords us. "Who are you?" I said defencively, creating my spirit blades as she drew near. I wasnt taking any chances.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    ((Claire))
    As I got closer to the group of kids. I was able to see them clearer. *Ok, Jason said to look for a kid with glasses and a mouth that is covered by the top of his shirt.* "That looks like him!" As I approached them I was grateful that I did. "So you guys are Jason's Friends right?"

((Jason))
    As Silar and Jason walked through the halls, we saw many teachers with the purple smoke. *I hope Claire got to them before us.* Jason thought. "So, what are we going to do?" Asked Jason. "We are going to take over your Friend's body's, then take their powers and be one step closer to taking over the world." "One step?" "Yes, you see this school is only part of our plan, we are-" Silar was then interrupted by Ms.Alice who seemed to have popped out of the ground. "Sir, Claire is gone!" "What?!" "Yes, I placed one of my eye seeds on the kids and the show Claire talking to them." Ms.Alice seemed to be able to spy on people using these seeds. Silar looked at Jason and he just looked as surprised as he was. "Hey don't look at me." Said Jason. ".........Jaosn, you go handle your Friends and Claire." "What, what are you going to do?!" "I am going to make a new plan to help us..now that Claire has escaped, this plan can possibly fail." "Oh, ok" Said Jason. "Oh, and Jason, I will be watching you." Jason then headed down the hall to find his Friends that he will actually have to hurt if Jason's plan was to work. *I don't want to hurt them but...we need to stop him but we need to get close to Silar, but then we would need a new plan..............Got it! Jason then headed to his Friends with a smile.

SilverTail

Years
    "Your the cheerleader the principle was so worried about? oh lord this world is falling apart" I muttered, rubbing my forhead after deactivating my spirit blades. If this was the person supposedly able to save the world, we wernt in much trouble at all. "So, your claire" I muttered, turning away and going back to tend to the group. "You can help by getting us out of here, the spirit realm is useless" I muttered, my ultimage ability now useless because of my secondary abilities. We could no longer travel through the spirit realm due to the principle. He found my biggest weakness and exploited it. He knew everything about us.....well then, time to change strategy. "Everyone, time for one last trip." I said, grabbing everyone, including claire, dragging htem all into the spirit realm. "I dont know how long we'll be able to stay here, but it should be long enough for us to think up a new plan" I said "He obviously knows everything about us, so we have to think up new things, new combos, speed AND strength. you guys are a perfect combonation, speed powering the strongest arms in this school" I explained "Your team 1, its gonna be your job to take this guy down by any means possible, even if it means carrying eachother on your shoulders. AS with before, Ill be negating his powers, as to make him vounerable. Ill aslo be barraging him with spirit abilities, along with kinozuki, who he has no power over." I explained. "This can only work if we all work together" I said "So, what do you say?"

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    As Jason walked down the hall he started to think where Haru would hide. "........spirit realm? no, Silar would have just done what he did before...or maby not." Jason then used his telekinesis to try to sense for Haru. "..........A couple doors ahead." Jason started to walk while picking up speed. "OK they should be right here. Hey Haru I have to tell you-" Jason stopped saying what he was about to say about his plan. Then he just spoke to Haru in his head while using his new ability to keep Silar from listening. *Haru I have to tell you something, I am working for principle, his name is Silar and I am trying to fool him now I had this plan but Silar must have caught on but I have a new one, we need to get as close to Silar as possible then ambush him. Now in order to do this I need to defeat you guys and take you up to were he is, then when he lest expects it, we jump him, tell the others OK. Oh and when I raise my hands, stop your spirit realm that way it looks like I stopped it.* Jaosn then stept back, waited for a little then began to raise his hands hoping that Haru understood.

SilverTail

Years
    ((im surprised claire didnt ask about how they got there xD))

I nodded mentaly to him, not waiting for the OK from the others, removing us from teh spirit realm. There was no time, If we were going to stop this 'silar' we needed to get closer to him. and to do that, we needed to let jason 'capture' us. "Dont answer" I said before we left "and pretend to let jason capture us, its all part of the plan" I said, removing us completely. 'Commence operation save-the-world' I thought to myself, sylar unable to hear me due to my powers. All we had to do was wait and be in sylar's presance, then we could save the world.

kinozuki: I had known what master haru was thinking, so I automaticly knew where to go. I headed straight along jason's spirit trail, finding a black one ahead of me. 'that must be this sylar's spirit trail...' I thought to myself, shooting along it, trying to follow him as fast as I could. A secret spy, He could not see, nor hear, nor feel me. I was completely invisible to him, physicly and psychicly. The ultimate device for gathering information, and dust! I was master haru's maid afterall.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Everything had happened so quickly, first we were somehow forced out of Haru's spirit realm. I noticed someone runnign over, seemign to be panicked, but then again, in this situation, who wouldn't be? Well, iw asn't panicked acutally, i was stillc alm, analyzing everything. We were took back into Haru's spiritworld for a short moment and i was told about a plan, "Umm who do you mean by 'team 1, its gonna be your job to take this guy down by any means possible, even if it means carrying eachother on your shoulders'? " I sighed and we left the spirit realm-again. We found Jason, but he seemed to side with this 'Silar' that freako principal of ours. But he said that he had a plan to take out the principle, adn that eh wasn't really 'evil', but i kept my eye on him, just in case.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:Sorry if my posts are kinda sloppy, I'm doing this thing from school and it is kinda hard to do two things at once.
    IC: ((Jason))
    Jason was very hesitant because he did not want to hurt his Friends. Jason raised his right hand and began to charge his psych energy. *First we have to get rid of those eye seeds that Ms.Alice has on them.Jason thought. Before attacking Haru and the others, Jason used his telekinesis to take the seeds off of them. * Ok guys brace yourselves although i'm gunna try to not make this hurt much. Just go along with it and don't make it seem too obvious. Jason then released his blast of energy onto his Friends.

((Silar))
    Silar was sitting in his office devising a new plan while watching the fight with Jason when, he suddenly sensed someone or something. "Hm, two someones.....Mr.Moris...and..a spirit, must be Haru's. These kids must think that I am stupid, I have gained powers from so many people that my powers are Extremely powerful that nothing can hide from me. Well nether of you are going to find anything out so come one out." Just then, Mr.Moris jumped down from the sealing. "These kids are smart you know, and if I can't beat you then they will." Said Mr.Moris. "Thats were you are wrong, you see I have Jason." "NO!" Yelled Mr.Moris. "Oh yes, and at this moment he is after his Friends. "
    Mr.Moris then jumped after Silar to attack him. Silar used his telekinesis to grab Mr.Moris and threw him to the wall.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Viz relaxed when she found out who the girl was. "It's nice to know you're safe Claire!" She said as she saw Jason comeing toward them. She heard his plan and braced herself for it. Schoocha couldn't understand so she had to tell him this was okay. As Jason released the blast of energy, she hid Schoocha behind her, so he wouldn't get hurt. Viz helped to throw herself against the wall, hitting her head slightly, to make it look good. Her leg was still numb, so she was grateful for that. Schoocha came up to her, licking her face. "Hey boy." She said a little weakly, making sure if anyone saw her, that it looked like she was a little hurt.
    ~~~~
    Sorry for the cruddy post! I'm half asleep!

SilverTail

Years
    I braced myself but still flew back pretty far, not realising how powerful that would be. I hit teh wall with a loud thud, sliding down. "Dang..couldnt block it in time..." I muttered incase silar was watching the battle.. I grinned inwardly, silar unable to see this or read my mind due to my now acticated sheilding ability. This plan had to work, or the world was doomed.

Kinozuki shot forwards, cusioning Mr. Morris's landing. She couldn't do much to fight silar, but she could help Mr. Morris fight him, cusioning the blows he took. She slid her hand into the base of Mr. Morris's neck, providing a mental link. "I am a friend of Master Haru's" She said "Do not fear" She took her hand from his neck and shot at silar like a bullet, her fist becoming barely solid just as it made contact with silar's gut, sending him flying back. Unfortunatly, she could only become solid like that for split seconds, so timing was key.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back