• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    As we headed towards the ruins, many booby traps had been set off. i stayed near the back of the group so i wouldnt set any off. it seemed both Ace and Haru were concerned about the teachers; how they were blantly denying their knowledge of the traps, and i agreed with them. viz had fallen down a hole and ace had to use a very seemingly powerful technique to save, which didnt work, so mt. moris had to save her. they both had to be taken back to the school by mr. moris, meaning there was just me, jason, and haru against 4 teachers. as we entered the ruins, i thought i noticed another presence there. i decided to turn on my power because of that presence, and my concerns about the teachers.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Viz had been exploring the school, going as fast as she could before Haru's numbness would wear off. She went through the school, looking into classrooms that weren't locked. She'd seen a couple of teachers and hid to where they couldn't see her. If what Mr. Morris had said, then that meant that she needed to stay away from them as much as possible. 'Save the Cheerleader? I'd rather kill her! They're so annoying and snobish!' Viz had a frustrated look on her face. Schoocha noticed it and looked up at her whineing. She looked back down at him. "I'm alright boy! You don't have to worry!" They continued to go through the halls. As Viz was about to go around a corner, when Ace ran right into her. She thought it had been a teacher and almost hit him, untill she heard Ace talk. "Oh! Ace! You're better!" As she said this, Ace cried out and fell to the floor. "Are you okay?" She dropped her crutches and went to his side. "Hey! Come on! Wake up!" Schoocha came over to him and started licking his face. Viz didn't notice that the numbness in her leg had worn off, as she concentrated on Ace.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    "Err, I'm fine, don't worry bout me. But we need to get out of here as soon as possible. I think the teachers already nkow that we know that thios palce is..." I stopped for a moment to talk in a very quiet whisper, "...evil". I stood back up, i ahd no time to worry about pain. I motioned to shwo Viz that we shoudl head down the ahllway i ahd just come from. At that moment i saw my teahcer, Mr. Kazekui appear behind us, "So, what are you two doing out of the nurse's room so early? I thought you two were injured?" I froze in fear, I thought he was abck with the others. Well at least Mike, Haru adn Jason could stand a chance mreo now, since there were 3 of them on just 2 teachers now. I figured that me adn Viz could out run Kazekui, but thing is, he got he pretty fast, what should i do? I stoped adn said, "Err sorry, sir. I stayed in bed, and woke up froma Coma only to notice Viz was gone, adn umm, well, i decided to look for her and bring her back into the room" I said with greta nervousness running throughout my body.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "And, as usual, nobody listens to me" He said, sighing and pulling his collar back u, putting his hands in his pockets and walking in the direction of the school. "Is something wrong master haru" kinozuki asked, a worried look on her face. "Its nothing..." He replied, not wanting to worry her "Just a small headache." When he got back to the school the first place he went was teh nurse's office, wanting to check on viz. He asked the nurse and wnet in, only to find that she was gone, along with that other kid, ace was it? "Kinozuki, try and find her for me will you?" He asked quietly. She nodded and went off to find her, heading straight for her spirit glass.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    As Jason was standing in the abandoned room, trying to desifer the unknown word when he noticed that all the others where heading back to the academy. "Aw, the trip is over." Jason then started back to the school with the others. "Oh!" Jason had forgot about the book so he wen't back to the room and got the book. As Jason got back to the school he went to check on Viz and Ace so he headed to the nurses office. When Jason looked into Viz and Ace's room's, he noticed that they wern't there but then he saw Haru. "Haru, do you know what happened to them? Anyways, I found this book in that old castle and was wondering if you could find anything about." Jason then handed Haru the book. "I'm going to look for Viz and Ace ok, see ya later." Jason then used telekinesis and left to look for Viz and Ace.

SilverTail

Years
    "Don't worry about finding them, ive already got a.....friend searching." Haru said, knowing that the effects of his spirit needles would wear off about now. He took the book and started peling through the pages carefully, finding one with a peice of paper on it, anchient marks drawn on it. This paper was sealed to the page and he was afraid to remove it. He could sence the spiritual energy coming from this tag, a STRONG energy. "Jason" He said, looking over at him "Did you notice this tag in here?" He asked, showing the page to him. "Don't touch it if you didnt put it there." He added, holding it down so jason would not be able to take it.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jason stoped in his tracks and walked over to Haru. "No, I didn't put that in there, why, did you find something out about the book?" Jason tried again to sense for Viz and Ace eventhough Haru told him that he had it under control. "I wonder if that book has any mystic maps, magical spells, or something cool like that? Anyways, who is your freind that is looking for Viz and Ace?" Jason said while still sensing for Viz and Ace. I hope they are ok, I wouldn't want them to be hurt or to be taken by the teachers.Jason thought "Hey! I just noticed that Mr.Moris isn't here, what happened to him? You know what, I always had a good fealing about him, like he wasn't like the other teachers. If we need someone to trust, I think it would be him."

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    "Are you sure you're alright?" Viz said as Ace went to got up. When Viz tried to get up, she fell right back down, trying to hold in the scream. As soon as she went back to the floor, one of the teachers appeared. 'I thought he'd been with the rest of the teachers at the ruins?' As Ace was explaining to the teacher she interupted. "I'm sorry Mr. Kazekui, I just wanted to explore the school a little. My leg was numb and I couldn't feel anything. Plus I thought since there weren't any teacheres they really wouldn't mind." Viz looked down at the ground. Schoocha was between her and Mr. Kazekui. "Sorry sir!" She said smiling nervously. As she and Ace were talking to him, Kinozuki appeared in the glass on Viz's wrist. "Hold on!" She whispered as she covered her wrist.
    ~~~~~~
    I'll be gone for 10 days. I give you all the permission to be able to control me, only on the conditions that you keep to my personality. Or if not, you can just cut me out for a while.

SilverTail

Years
    "Fired.." he muttered simply, having seen him leaving with his bags. "And theres strong spirit energy behind this tag...I think we should keep it away from the teachers untill we know what it is." He said, putting the book in his pocket. "and ill tell you, but only if you promice not to tell ANYONE about them, and that you wont go bugging them every time you have a problem" He said, staring at jason.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    (((Jason)))
    "Yea you can trust me but maby you should tell me by using telekineses that way the teachers don't hear." Jason started to use his telekineses. OK so what is your secret?

(((Principle)))
    Up in his office was the principle of the school and he noticed that Jason was starting to use his telekinesis to learn a secret from Haru.He then used his telekinesis on Jason and began to easedrop knowing that his ability was to strong for any of the kids to tell that he was doing anything.

SilverTail

Years
    "Its still not safe, afterall, teh principle is teleknetic, isnt he?" Haru said. "I do have a way that you can learn however, ive only done this once though, so its risky, and noone would be able to follow us, not even the principle." He said, holding out his hand.

kinozuki: I floated through the walls of the school, stilll searching for viz, unable to detect her spirit mirror for some strange reason. "Where is she...." I said, still floating through wall after wall.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    ((((Jason))))
    "Oh yea thats right." Jason then looks at Haru's hand. "What is it?"

((((Principle))))
    I got up from my chair and walked toward a book shelf. I then pulled out one book and the bookshelf opened up, showing a room that had many computers. He then walked on toward some tubes. "OK, I think it almost time to start." He then phoned the teachers and told them that it was time. All the teachers got up from their chairs that they were in and took out of their pockets a tube filled with purple toxins. They then spread it all over their body's and it seemed that if something came to direct contact to them, then they will be poisoned. All the teachers began to head to the kids.

SilverTail

Years
    kinozuki: I saw a teacher pour something purple on them, hearing something about 'it being time' "This cant be good..." I said quietly, still gliding twords viz's sirit glass.

haru: "Its called the spirit realm, it will just be us and some spirits wandering this school. You wont be able to use your powers, but I will, only spiritual powers will be able to be used there." He explained, hearing something and turning to see a teacher. "This cant be good....NOW!" He said, grabbing jason's hand, making them appear ghostly and finnaly dissapear infront of the teacher, everything aroud them going a pale blue. "Welcome to the spirit realm" He said, motioning around, pointing out the confused teacher. "I wouldnt reccomend possesing him if I were you" I added "Were here to find my 'friend' and keep away from those teachers. theres something weird going on here....we HAVE to find viz. her life could be in danger"

Ullion

Years
    I noticed a purple veil of smoke surrounding my teacher. He apepared to eb the one who released it, and it was quite obvious that it wasn't lookign too good for me n' Viz right now. I ahd to get awya, before that smokey thing caught us, whatever it was. Since it seemed to be rising instead of falling, i quickly tripped Mr. Kazekui and grabebd Viz and yelled, "Yo, we outta get outta here!!" I let go of her assuming hat she could run by now. I then fell to the floor, my body was still weak, adn i couldn't run at all. I wa shalfway down the hallway to the main room, with Viz still in pain, adn were both being chased or soemthing by that purple smoke, as well as the teachers.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    After we got back from the field trip i was pacing around the school, being extremely bored. i was looking around for viz and ace to see if they were ok; i already checked in the infermary but they werent there. i headed towards mine and ace's room to see if he was there, and i met him and viz on the way. there was a teacher with them covered in a weird purple smoke. that cant be good i thought. it seemed that both ace and viz were still suffering from their injuries. i activated my power, and asked "Do you two need any help?" i assumed they would answer yes, and gave the teacher a full power punch to his stomach, he went flying half way across the hall. "You to get out of here, Ill deal with this guy." I told Viz and Ace.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    (Jason)
    "Wow, this is really cool. Uh, why shouldn't I poses him?" Jason Asked while he was looking around with amazement. "I mean we could fool the other teachers and attack them with this teacher."

((Ms.Alice))
    Right when Mike punched the teacher, Ms.Alice had sprouted out of the ground and threw her arm out then fallowing her hand was a skinny vine that would easily Pierce the skin. "Well, I think that it is no secret anymore. OH and we know that your teacher Mr.Moris told you about all that stuff and I think that i'll clear things out for you. Long ago there was a battle here against good and evil and evil...won. As for the cheerleader, it is said that if you save her then you save the world..But...you kids won't be able to save her for she is in a chamber in this school along with the other people who fought against us. Now heres the deal, this purple stuff is very powerful. If we come in direct contact with you, then you are under our master's control as his minions."

(((Mr.Moris)))
    Mr.Moris was walking along the streets of New York city when suddenly, he stopped. "I can't believe I just left those kids there with the plan still in progress.....I...I have to go back." Then, Mr.Moris turned around and headed toward the beach. Then once he got to the beach were no one was at, he stretched far off toward the water hoping that he will get to the academy quick.

Ullion

Years
    OOC: GUYS READ MY LAST POST!!!! Bahh... i tripped him then ran off through the halls!!! Geeez... XD no offense or neffin but i mean come on!!! You should try reading next time -.-

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    OOC: maybe he/she got up. ever think of that??? and you also said that, and i quote: "I then fell to the floor, my body was still weak, adn i couldn't run at all." so there

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    OOC: READ Before that, isa di i grabbed Viz adn ran... duhh!!! lol, thats what i emant, ya so you got one part, but not everythung, if you so called 'found me and Viz' then you didn't find the teacher....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back