• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • ~Location~
    On a distant island where a forest with rivers,lakes,and ponds suround an academy.

~Plot~
    When Niki sanders,Hiro nakamura,Peter petrelle,Matt parkma,Micha sanders and his father,Mohinder sureshi,Nathan petrelle,and Issac mandez left to save the world from silar,he was starting a new plan.when he relized that they were out to stop him,he was ready for them and created an academy of super humans having all types of abilitys.When the group got to the academy silar came out with an army of evil super humans and the battle was on.Silar turned and picked up clarie bennet then walked away into the academy.

Micha's dad was the only one who would be able to get to silar and save claire,so he started runing through the crowed of super humans like a gohst.Once micha's dad finaly got to silar,not knowing what silar could do,he was defeated.Silar then placed clarie in a tube which looked like a clone tube,then he picked up the fainted man and also placed him in a tube.Silar left to see if the battle was over and just as he planed the others were also defeated.He then camanded the super humans to place them in their selected tubes.

After a year,silar got rid of his old super humans and closed the academy.He had'nt done anything to the world yet,but that was because his plan was'nt finished.Silar then re opened the academy hoping to finish his plan,knowing that mohinder's father was right about humans reaching the next step in evalution,he decided to wait for even longer so that more people would take the next step.He then re opened the academy for even more powerful people to come.

He made the school look as if it is for edgucation and for helping these people learn to controll their powers,but it is realy the next step to taking over the world which is to obtain all of the powers that he could possably have and make the whole world bow down to him.He also knew that these people would have better powers than the ones from before so he changed his name to lars so he can hide who he is.Silar did keep 4 of his old super humans to be the teachers and make sure that the kids that come to this school dont find the secreats at the school.Such as the lab that holds the ones who tried to stop silar a year ago,the absorbing chamber,and other secreats.

One of Those teachers are a spy eversince he first went to the academy.He has the power to teleport anywhere he whants.Silar never trusted him and always keeps a close eye on him.Even though silar could take him out right away,he whants him to stay so if he does reveal that he is a spy,silar can use that to his advantage.

The day that silar was ready for students to come he sent out telepathic messages to all who had special abilitys.The very next day,just as he suspected,the amount of people who had these special abilitys increased incredibly.As he observed to students he saw that they had even better powers than the older super humans.He then thought in his head "I will soon rule the world!".

You will play as a new student here at this academy,not knowing anything about what happened here,but you dont realy care,you just whant to be able to control your power and make new freainds.

~Character sheet~
    Name:*
    Description:*
    Power:*
    History:*
    Other:
    Pet: (optional)

~My character~
    Name:Jason
    Description:Short,straight black hair with brown eyes.wears a blue jeans,long sleeved yellow and black shirt,and black and grey sneckers.
    Power: Psychic (can see the future, read minds, And move things with mind)
    History:At his old school he had alot of freainds,everyone liked him,including the teachers.He made A's and B's but one day when he woke up,he was completely different,he could move things withought touching them and he had da'ja'vu all day.when he told everyone at school no one treated the same way,no one spoke,looked,or mentioned him.He then learned about heroes academy and noticed that the school teaches people with abilitys how to control their ability,the next day he left for the school.
    Other:
    Pet:

~Rules~
    1.no realy short posts
    2.no direct hits
    3.You are NOT invinsable unless I say you are

If The RP starts and you whant to join, just PM me your character sheet.

Last edited:

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • Sounds interesting!
    ~~~
    ~Character sheet~
    Name: Viz Delgarlo
    Description: Viz a slender girl, perfect weight and size. She has dark red eyes. Her skin is very tanned from being out in the sun all day. Her hair is a blonde, almost white. Her hair is very long, though she always where's it up in a ponytail. Her bangs are alway hanging in her face and she's constantly pushing them back. Her top is a long sleeved layered shirt. The top layer is an army green that has ARMY written at the top in camo. The second layer her sleeves, are camo color. Her pants are plain black with the bottoms rolled up to look like capris. Her shoes are black Vans. She wears a silver anklet.

Power: She's super fast. She can beat a car jogging.
    History: Viz lives with her grandparents in Italy. Her mother died when she was 7 from a brain anerism and when she died her step-dad couldn't take care of Viz. He sent her to go live with her grandparents. After a year living with them, they adopted her. She's lived with them ever since.
    From the time Viz was even able to crawl, she was fast. At first her parents thought it was just her energy. But as she started to grow, she became faster and faster, at the age of 5 she could beat a fully grown track racer in perfect health. Viz always won races and her friends loved it. When she was sent to go live with her grandparents, they realized that she was very speacial, she was one of those who had great gifts! Viz ended up going to the Olympics at the age of 10, recieveing the bronze becuase she didn't want the other racers to get to mad. That's the reason they sent her to the Academy.

Personality: Viz is humble, even though she's very fast and wins a lot. When she's playing soccer with her friends, she always goes down to their speed, just to make it fare. She cares a lot about her friends and family, and won't let anyone hurt them in any way. Most of the time she's relaxed, and easy going, even though she is very entergetic, and talks a lot. She's kind of shy, but she'll still talk and have fun with those she doesn't know. She cares for people and how they feel.

Other: She loves to play soccer and to go running, sometimes at night if she's really tense. She loves it when her dog, Schoocha, runs and plays soccer with her.
    Pet: Viz has a pure black Siberian Husky, which is a very interesting color for those dogs. He stands at 4 feet tall. He has a red collar with bells on it. Every time he runs, you can hear him. His eyes are a very startling blue.
    ~~~~
    If you need something changed, It'll be no problem.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Name: Haru Takamine
    Description: He has silver hair that goes down to his shoulderblades and gold eyes. He wears a red shirt with a collar that hides most of his face and has black sunglasses that he refuses to take off, he also wears black jeans and shoes. he also has millions of 'spots all over his back and charred feet, along with a scar over his right eye.

Personality: He is dark and concealed, he keeps to himself and dosnt like to make friends, forcing everyone away. He knows whats going on in this school but dosnt care, only wanting to get stronger and get his 'smaller' powers, 'bigger'

Power: can use anyones powers against them, such as a resistance to fire would make it so they are easily harmed by fire, or if they can read minds, he can read their minds instaid. This power can only be used if the other power is used agaisnt him. He can even use physical power against someone, like if they were to punch him with his knowing they will hurt themselves instaid. his
    'smaller' powers include the ability to see spirits, becoming a spirit for a short amount of time, possesion, and the use of spirits as weapons.

History: He is the last in a long line of spiritual meduims, all of which were fake, exept for himself. while they were all talking to thin air, he was behind them conversing with the true spirits as a little kid, everyone else thought he had an 'imaginary friend' and was left alone. He was actually happy as a little kid, but that all changed when he was put through the family trials, having a candle melt to the bottom on your forhead while your hands and feet are tied to four posts, walking across flames, and laying on a bed of needles for 48 hours without food or water with a cement block resting on your stomach.

Other: DO NOT get on his bad side unless you want to get knocked down.
    Pet: a black widow the size of a tarantula.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hm,... Interesting....

~Character sheet~
    Name: Saku Soriyama
    Description: Saku has flaming, dark red hair and azure blue eyes. His flaming red hair is disheveled and falls around the front of his face partially blocking his view and his azure blue eyes has a clear brilliance when hit by sunlight. Saku's clothing consists of an dark green flanno(ahaha... don't know if I spelled it right XD) over a white T-shirt together with brown pants and a pair of white and black running shoes. On his hands are flaming red gloves and around his neck is a pendant containing four gem stones each holding a quarter of space on the center of the pendant. One is an aquamarine, another a ruby, another a garnet, and the last piece is of a peridot. On his forehead he wears a forest green headband.
    Power: He is able to manipulate the four basic elements of Fire, Wind, Water, and Earth; however, he has yet to develop the powers to create and mold their powers together.
    History: Upon his birth, Saku was gifted with the power of the elements. Throughout his childhood, Saku attracted many of his age with his amazing abilities, such as juggling flames and more; however, that changed when he reached middle school. The students shunned him because of his amazing yet dangerous powers with the exception of just a few of his long time friends from his elementary years. Though Saku felt hated, his friends relieved him of that thought making him value their lives much more than his own. As he progressed to high school onto his junior year, he received an unusual telepathy message from a man named Silar, who apparently claimed to be the headmaster of some far away Academy designed to help *harness* his powers. His parents were relieved and excited as well to see Saku going to a school where he can be with people like him.
    Other: Nothing much except he's a good guy and easy to talk to friend. Just watch out for his falcon.
    Pet: a small, nimble falcon with silver wings(LMFAO!)
    ----
    Please reserve a spot for me. Will finish this after school.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please do not bypass the minimum character limit Korinku.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I'd like to join please

.::Character sheet::.

Name: Renato Kabuya

Description: Renato has dark deep grey eyes that look like big onix orbs. He has short brownish blond hair that is soft and steady. Sometimes when it's windy his hair constantly moves from one side to the other in a wave like motion.He wears a white short sleeve shirt with a dark blue jacket on top. He wears dark blue shorts that go up to his knees. He is always wearing a black and blue piece of cloth that is tied around his right arm. He is around 5 feet tall and he wears plain black sneakers.

Power: Renato has the power to control sound and vibrations. He could create, reform, increase and practically do anything with sound and vibrations/

History: Renato was only 8 when he realized his hearing was not ordinary. He began to sneak up on people and hear there conversations. He always knew what was going on around him and he was able to see with his hearing. By listening to where an object was he could mentally picture it and in what direction it was and it's movement. At the age of 9 he mistakenly made a kid in his school crash into a wall

Pet: A bright white fur bunny that has light brown eyes

Other: Renato is very skilled in spying, he also is very agile.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    If you type too little, then it won't let you post. If you get a message saying something along the lines of 'The message you typed is too short. Please lengthen it to 25 characters' or something. As long as you don't get that, you're fine, but bypassing is doing this:

Okay.

I have to fill the character limit, so here it is!
    (or something like that)

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Oh ok, I get it.He he he I thought it was the amount of people I accept into the rp :P.Anyways renatoap,your character sheet is good but i'd like a better description if you would please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I will edit it right away, then after you are done checking it tell me if it's good or if it needs more improvement.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • sounds cool

~Character sheet~
    Name: Mike Pine

Description:Mike is short and somewhat built. His hair is a very dark black, and sticks up in all directions. His shirt is a darker red, and his pants are black denim. He wears a vest over his shirt, black like his pants. He wears a bucket hat; black to match his hair. He wears really old, beat-up running shoes. His skin is lightly tanned.

Power: Ability to cover himself in a super strong metallic alloy granting improved defense, super strength, and resistance to extreme temperatures and radiation.

History: Both Mike's parents had powers. They were both killed by townspeople when they found out, when Mike was only five. He was sent to the orphange, where he lived for the past 10 years. When the townspeople found out he had powers to, he cast out of the town. For a few days he wandered around aimlessly when he heard a telepathic message from a man called Silar, telling him about a place where others like him could learn to use there powers. He felt this might be a place where he would belong, so he headed towards the academy.

Other: n/a

Pet: 2 jet black rats with long tails and bright red eyes

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Renatoap and pinecone570, you are both accepted just make sure you guys take your time posting, theres no rush.For everyone else whanting to join. you can use powers that I make in my fanfic if you cant think of any powers.
    This Rp will be starting very soon people.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    ok, i can't wait till it starts. Also i love fanfics what's the link of it so i can read?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    ok then i'll start reading the fanfic and as soon as someone posts starts rpg i'll follow them and make my first post.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • As Jason stands at the front of the academy waiting with the other super humans, he observes the others then looks up at the roof of the academy, seeing the principle of the school smirking.Then Jason gets flashes in his head but doesn't know what they mean.Then when he looks back at the roof, the principle is gone.Jason then goes and walks inside the academy as it opens and goes up to the front desk to ask what dorm he is in and the women at the desk gave Jason a sheet of paper with a key and saying room 901.Jason then leaves to see his new room."Wow this is a pretty cosy room."Jason falls down onto the bed and thinks about what his teachers will be like.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    As renato reached the academy he was surprised to see that a place like this would actually exist. He thought it would be some kind of joke or prank played by another super powered human. He headed to the inside of the school with only his bag on his back. He was a bit nervous and he slowly bit his lip and cracked his fingers. He headed towards a office where he was expecting to receive the information to were he was going to stay for the time he was going to spend here. He reached for the door and opened it slowly. Then he looked down to the women and he told her what he was doing here. He taped his fingers on the desk in front of him while the women looked over some papers. He waited there patiently for a response wondering where he would be spending his time here.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Once Jason finished unpacking his things in his room, he came back downstairs to meet some of the others and learn their powers.Jason then see's someone at the front desk and comes up to him and ask's "Hey whats your name and whats your power?"Jason then waits for a reply.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back