• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He's dead?!?! Oh well..

Kurono

Remember?
Years
  • Well I've just been thinking about this for a while now, but I want to know what you guys think about it..Anyway the question is:
    If you were to all of a sudden die, how do you think those around you will be impacted based on your death? Why?

Well I think I could have made that more senseful, but of course my brain's acting funny.XD

As for me...if I were to die some time this week...I am almost certain no one in my school would give a crap. And my family...well, I'm sure my parents would cry for maybe a day or two then forget me completely, as if I never existed...but I'm done now. And everyone else..bleh.

Years
  • I have a fair amount of friends that I am certain would be broken hearted, as big headed as it may sound, they all love me and I them. My family of course would...there are no words to describe how they would react, my family is close...and I mean very close. So over all, I think I would make a pretty impressive impact on people if I were to up and die.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • If I died....

My online friends would probably think I just left,
    My parents would go into depression,
    A good friend of mine would say that I ruined her Saturday plans of going to the fair (which I will probably get shot at)
    Another great friend of mine would cry at my tombstone,
    Another great friend who is already anarexic would starve even more and die with me x.x
    Some new friends at school wouldn't give a crap and say 'she was annoying anyway...'

My dog would sit in my room until I came back ;~;

yeah...if I just died x.x

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Well, probably my parents would be sorta devastated, but my friends wouldn't care so much.
    Yea, of course, some of my closest friends would certainly be sad, and my dog would just lie down there wondering why I'm not comin back from school :p.

But I think that's all, IF I died... >>... XD

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • Well, if i died my parents would go off being stupid with the life insurance money and forget I existed. My real dad would probobly go insane. My online friends would think I just vanished, and my school friends would cry for a day or two and forget me. *sigh*

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • If I died...well.

My parents would be uber sad.
    My friends would be depressed for a bit.
    The football team would start sucking again. XD
    My dog would be waiting for me to play with him.
    and someone would never really know I like them

^^''

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
  • My friends would be very upset, I know it for a fact. We've all known each other since we were 3 and we've discussed the matter before.
    My family would be devestated. We're all really close.
    My doggies woud...um....bark?
    My fish wouldn't care since he doesn't get fed even when I AM around. (I feed him 4 times a week ><)
    The people at school would notice since they all know me. I don't know if they'd be upset or anything though.

Years
  • Heh.

A certain portion of my friends would freak out for a while, and start being depressed. The other portion would probably be depressed for a day or two.
    My mom and sister would be devistated, because we`re all pretty close.
    My dad...well, I dunno him that well, so I dunno how he would react.
    My cat would get depressed, and my other cat would get over it cause she`s really weird.

Yeah.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • ._. My mom would probably lock herself up in the house and be too depressed to do anything...She'd have lost my dad and me...My friends would probably be depressed a while.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • To tell the truth....I don't know. I guess my frirends and family would be upset. *shrug*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Let me think...

For all their faults, my parents care about me a lot...or at least my mother loves me and my father is protective. In all seriousness, if I were to die, my father would probably commit a mass murder-suicide because he always needs someone to blame for everything, and he's just that insane; I feel that he would blame my mother and sister and take it out on them. That horrific scenario aside, my mother and sister would sink into depressions that would eventually take their lives. I'm not trying to sound arrogant, but they've said it themselves, so I'm only following what they've asserted. As for my friends, they would be upset for a while, but eventually forget, as all I've ever been good for is helping with homework. I think my girlfriend would probably be upset, but she has an inability to love anyway, so it would barely affect her. I would have a humble funeral in the funeral home across the road from me, and my aunt would be forced to foot the bill as the family, if they weren't mudrered by father, could not. So the undertaker wins, my aunt loses, my family really, really loses.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    My corpse will be rotting in the ground.

Depending on my death, my parents will be sad and sh*t, or just say how stupid it was of me to get hit by a car or whatever; just to cover the pain of loss. Then try letting it slide out of their minds. The rest of my family...eh...I barely speak to them. As for my little brothers...screw them.

My friends will either be upset, cry, or be like,"Aww...dam*.". Then will forget over a period of time, depending on the strength of our friendship.

All I know is that I'll be missed, one way or another.

Death is a constant word in my mind. It's inevitable, we all know this. Yet we cry when someone we know dies. It's rather bewildering to me, really.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Well... seriously, I think everyone around me will go depressed for some, many days. My family would cry for a day, and be depressed for 3 days-a week. My best friend would go sad... there's a chance he can cry but I truly don't know... he would go depressed atleast a day, or even two. My friends in school would get depressed... and my girlfriend ((friend that is a girl, OK?! o_O)) would cry... I know her. My friends would go depressed for a day... and the ones that I know school not that close all the time... would just be sad for that day.

Now... all that is if everyone knows I die... now... I truly don't know why some people here think that the people around them wouldn't care a lot... I'm sure the whole thing is the opposite... oh well... I hope no one dies today... or tomorrow... this week nor this year... everyone shoudl die at the age of 100 years!!!!!!! o_O!!!

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I think my family and close friends would be devastated.
    All of you guys would think I left if you even noticed
    and I would not be in heaven.

And my spirit would be pissed for not getting to play video games and watch TV.

Thats what would happen if I die.

Years
  • Nyeh..if I were to die..well it would probably hit some people more than others. My youngest sister, my twin, up until I moved to Kanto we used to do EVERYTHING together, we are really close..she'd be affected the most for sure. I don't know what I'd do without her, so I like to think the same goes for me >_> My other sisters would be pretty crushed, but we aren't AS close. The only other of my family it would hit the most, asside from obviously my parrents, would be my older brother. We were pretty close before..the incident >_> but lets not get in to that.

...ANYWAYS. My girlfriend, yeah..she's almost my will to live, you have no idea how bent out of shape she'd get if I just up and died, and I just would hate to put her through that for any reason...sweetest girl in the world, period. She means absolutly everything to me, so I'd probably force myself back from the grave just so she'd never have to shed a single tear. ;x

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Goshness,
    If I were to die,I'd think that my whole family'd get really,really sad and depressed,heart broken too.
    I've some really close friends in school,I don't know how they'll take it,they might be really depressed for sometime.Then,either forgeting abou' me,or getting over the facts that I'm gone.But..I don't think that most would break down and cry,maybe just feel sorry and depressed is all.
    I'm not sure if any of the people mentioned above would cry,most are kinda strong.

I'm guessing that's what would happen if I die...

Still,guess that we're pretty lucky huh?To be loved.^^

Back