• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hewwo! ^w^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Kirra-chan? said:
    *ish in awe* A Mod replied to my topic?! I feel special.. =3 Thanks very much, and just asking, but do any of you, besides Hazy, who I already have, have MSN?
    I do. [email protected]
    RDmuffin-chan, you're only allowed to reply to this thread once~ ^o^;

Hi! Omfg. You're so un-n00bish I'm in awe. <3 Welcome to PC! We need so many more people like you ^^ Please read and obey the rules, and have heaps of fun. >O All your social life are belong to us.
    ~Kylie

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • Wow, I never knew I'd get so many replies just for my 'Hewwo!' topic. XD Well, eh, I guess I'll PM a few of you to just say hi, and all that jazz. Oh, and random, but if you haven't guessed already, Kirra is my fursona. *pokes Kirra* ^w^

And Hazy, I agree with you. They SHOULD be put in quarantine... XD Beleive me, I am strictly against n00bs, and anything to do with them.

Wow, Eliana, was that really the best one? o0 Ah well, I just thought of it within seconds.. XD And that message was really funny, Frost! Anyway, do some of you guys mind if I add you to my 'Friends' list? I just don't like it sitting there with only my best friend in it... ;-;

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Whoa, that was like THE most awesome post I've ever seen from a newbie. ^^

Anyways, welcome to the fantastic world of PC! Yes, it really is fantastic! Believe meh!!!! Anyways. Just make sure to stick to the rules, which are now your very best friends. The Rules are everyone's best friends. Or at least they should be everyone's best friends. XD The fact that you are so totally kewl will garuntee your success.

Wow.. for some reason I feel profound now. o.o;

HomerSimspon

Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Hey

If You Need Anything Ask Me! Look At my Sig You Will Know What I MEAN

Back