• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEY, COOL, RAD

mitchgamelover

Rad man
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    Oh, hi there. How ya doin'? My name is mitchgamelover, you can just call me Mitch if you want, though. I joined here because Pokemon is a pretty nifty game that I like to talk about. Some of my favorite Pokedudes include the Porygon line, Cubchoo, the Deino line, and Phanpy. I guess I'll be seeing you guys now!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HAY. SUP DOOD. WELCOME TO DA FORUMZ. :)

Pokemon is indeed a great game and I love it so much! Yay for common interests! Everyone here in the community loves Pokemon as much as you do, so there's a 99% chance that you'll meet someone with the same interests, even aside from Pokemon. It's literally great! :)

Again, welcome aboard to the forum and it's great to see ya here! Hopefully you have a wonderful time here, shoot me a message if you wanna talk, and I hope to see ya around!

Years
  • If you like Pokemon, you've obviously come to the right place! We all do! You'll have no trouble talking to other members about it here. I also love the Porygon line and Phanpy. My all time favorite though is Umbreon!

I hope you enjoy your time here and think that PC is COOL and RAD (:

Years
  • Heeey Mitch! I love Phanpy too, so much more than Donphan actually. I once trained one to level 70 or so back during the days of Gold/Silver/Crystal. Cubchoo is cute too, but I've never actually used one.

But yeah, it's wonderful that you like Pokemon. :D Of course that means you'll settle in perfectly here since we're all fans and have lots of Pokemon-related sections for you to delve into. So you're most interested in the games then? Have a favorite generation that you like to play? And do you like Mystery Dungeon? :3 Got me wondering since your avatar's from there. I've only really played Gates to Infinity but I actually just got some older ones to play; the storylines seem like ones that are really touching and worth it to play.

Have a great time around PC, Mitch! May this place end up being your forum home one of these days. Make sure to read the rules and have a blast. Hope to see you around your favorite parts of the forum and perhaps we'll run into each other down the line. It's a small world here, after all! If you need help you can always private message a staff member or, alternatively, post in the ever-so-helpful Quick Questions thread.

See you around. n~n

Back