• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    hey everyone im Matt3 and i joined this forum to download pokemon hacks and i hope to make alot of friends also i have a question. how do i have more then one sig picture? i want a pokemon battle fire dragon adventure and team rockets revenge support banner in my sig but it only lets me have one when i upload pics.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hello. ^^ I'm sure that if you read the FAQ your question will be answerd. :3 I'm Cedrik, welcome to the forum. ~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Welcome to PC. I hope you read the rules
    and PM me if you want to be my friend.

-ChronicNightmare-

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • hey matt, im gonbeneko ^^ pm me if you want to be friends, and i hope you have fun here at pc!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Thanks Everyone! i hope everyone here is friendly because then i know ill have a great time

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hey matt I'm Siimo. Welcome to PC!!! Stay active and follow the rules, k? If you want to be my friend Private Message me. If you need any help also PM me. Also if you have Wifi Connection my may add me to your Pal Pad. And you may also want to check my trading thread in my signiture. See you around the fourms!!!

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    gah! vavavoom and chronic keep beating me...well anyway welcome to the PC! I'm scythe! read the rules or PM (private message) me if you have any questions

Back