• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Hi guys I just joined but I have been playing pokemon for many years. I am mostly here for the ROM hacks and to find some new ones, so if you guys know any good ones you can comment it or message me.

P.S. Don't say Light Platinum because I already played it.

P.P.S. If any of you know much about Light Platinum, I accidentally deleted TM01 Whirlpool after beating the Lauren League Elite Four. You need it again to get to Rayquaza and I want to know if there is a way to get it again.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, maybe try checking out the Hacks Showcase board, which is the home of the quality hacks that people have posted on there. Personally I've played Pokemon Dark Rising, and Pokemon AshGray as well as Pokemon Flora Sky, so, I'd recommend those! They're pretty fuuuun. :3

Well, then, welcome to the forums, bud, and I'm happy to have met you! As fellow pokemon fans, I'm sure that we will no doubt get along! Along with the ROM Hack section, you can post around the other boards too, and pick out the ones that you like to post in, and be active! So, I hope that you will stick around with us, and have a wonderful stay!

Annnd see you around sometime! Feel free to message me if you have a question or two about the forums in general, and I'll respond right away! Have a great night! <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You should probably check Hacks Showcase out, as Aura pointed out. We've got a ton of hacks there; just pick your favorite, apply the patch to a ROM, and start playing! Played Light Platinum myself, but that was years ago; the game was a lot of fun. Might give it a go again, since there's been dozens of changes and updates since then. Have you tried any hacks from the Ruby Destiny series? If not, then you definitely should; they're amazing. My most favorite would be Reign of Legends; have to give props to Destiniedjagold for coming up with such an interesting story. Would've been more enjoyable if he changed around the tile-sets a bit, but... oh well--don't really want to be nitpick-y. xD As for my second favorite, that's gotta be Life of Guardians.

Anyway, aside from hacks, have you played any actual Pokémon games? If so, which were they? For me, the latest would've to be Y. Got it last year in October 13--day after it was released. Took me only about two weeks to finish the game; it was pretty fun.

Well, I hope you have a fun stay here. If you ever need help getting your way around the boards, feel free to contact any staff member. If you like, you may also submit your question in this thread. Enjoy, and try to stick around, okay? :)

Wish I could help out with your question but I've never played Light Platinum yet. :( Planning on doing that sometime soon though; it seems like an amazing game! Heard so many good things about it. As far as ROM hack suggestions go I recommend Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal as the hacks I've personally played and really enjoyed. Have fun! Welcome to PC as well, yes.

Enjoy our wonderful hacks and I do hope you'll like PC enough to stick around. This place is really amazing and I can't stress enough how worthwhile it is to get involved and post. You'll make a lot of friends and will definitely find plenty of tools to assist in creating your own hack if that catches your eye.

Have a splendid time. :D I'm always around to answer any questions you may have, as are our other staff.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Nymphadora I have played lots of real pokemon games with the most recent one being Black/White and thanks to all for the warm welcomes.

Back