• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im back with new stuff XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    ( XD I should have come down here earlier!!! Why didn't anyone tell me of Moonlight's fabulous work??? )
    Are you still accepting requests Moonlight? I would like a defective Jigglypuff. It's ok if you cannot do it if you are already busy with the other request.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2004
    may i have a defective ninetails please and take as long as you want youre prolly a bit busy

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow so many!! don't worry all do them all :) oh because there are alot it will take me a bit, But i will get them done XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    OK i got two more done :) XD theses are fun :)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Thanks Moonlight! *hugs her*
    It's me people a picture of me Yamichu! Yay!
    Thanks again Moonlight! :D :D :D :D

Horn!Horn!*does the horn song*Horn!Horn!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Thx moonlight for the detective vaporeon i would have done it earlier but i had to go to bed -_-;;.

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
    I like this thread!says in a little voice"may i please have a defective smoochum?please!!!!!or if u can't do that can i get a defective flareon,please?"

wanders over to moonlight................how many for theses things have u done?

ciao,ashley03

p.s.-defective pokemon are out of the ordanary!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hey Moonlight. I know it's a lot to ask but can you make me a banner with three defective Hoen starters in their third form.

....Please?.... :D I really want a banner.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back