• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PokeCommunity

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    I have joined. I hear this is a fun site,So i came to check it out.

I mostly like Hacking Pokemon games as my hobby. I think If i am correct i have made..."About 3 Hacks so far.

Please add me I do not mind having friends here.

And you can leave a comment on my profile if you would like.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Glad you could join us today! This is definitely a fun site alright~ :3 Probably the best one I've been to in a while~ I haven't really gone into hacking games, just playing them. Actually, one of these days, I'm going to read up all about hacking~ ^^ You can check out the Emulation board if you like hacking; the board is the place for all emulation or ROM hacking topics. I just recommend that you keep all topics related to emulation or ROM Hacking there, or, if you want help finding anything, you can ask your question in the Where do I post [thread]. Someone will help you out getting links for you there too~

Anyhow, welcome to PC! [COMING SOON TO AN ILLEGAL DVD!] I'd love to talk with you sometime. :3 You can also leave a message on my profile as well. <3

Back