• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEY PPLZ!!!!

ROM Hacker
Years
  • hey guys! i was here a long time ago and stopped comming...it was over a month just like they said in the tag description...um...im working on a fire red hack ROM thing called Pokemon Lapis...i might talk about it some in the Emulation section of the forums...if anyone wants to know anything about ROM hacking or Emulation or anything Pokemon, send a message my way ;)

glad to be back! ^.^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, it's always nice when members come back. ;D
    I'm sure that your project will do quite nicely over in the Emulation section.

You may want to reread the Community Rules and FAQ, as some things may have changed since your last visit.

Other than that, welcome back!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Welcome back to Pokecommunity! Come to think of it, I was a bit curious about the whole "rom hacking and emulation thing." Would you be able to help me out? Heh, maybe I can help with the sprites of your game or something, seeing as the only thing I do have right now is ms paint. xD But I have done sprites before..fusions, recolors, w/e, y'know.

Maybe I'll pm you later on and we can talk some more about it. :)

Other than that though, I hope you have a good time here at the forums and enjoy your stay this time.

Have fun! ;)

-Neko

Back