• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Wash Your Hands!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    At home I wash my hands, if I'm out somewhere...no. Because I wash them before I leave home. If eating at school, I'll use hand sanitizer

Ayselipera

I'm not going to lie, I never do that. Unless of course my hands are an obvious mess.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Not specifically. I always thought it a bit absurd and 'clean-freakish', especially since most people don't directly touch the food they eat, using cutlery and whatnot.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    I don't. I only wash my hands after I take out the garbage, after I use the washroom or I picked up something really dirty.:nervous:

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    If I have to actually go out of my way to wash my hands, like if I'm in the lunchroom already or whatever, no. <.< I'm not really afraid of dirt, since it hasn't killed me yet.
    If they're muddy or something, of course I'd wash them. But if it's just out of clean freakness, that's not me.

Years
    This should have been:

"Do you wash your hands with soapy & water after using the toilet?"

---
    I usually don't wash before eating. But I use sanitizer during the day.
    I do wash before playing video games though.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Not really. To be honest, I only wash my hands when I know they are dirty. Like if I just used the bathroom or... I was holding something that wasn't clean. I don't make it a habit to wash before I eat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    For one, I don't use cutlery all the time when I eat food. Sometimes, I'll use my hand instead, like with fast food.
    So yeah, I wash my hand somewhat frequently. Before eating, all the time, even when I'm going to eat using cutlery of sorts.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yeah, and I have a habit of always washing my hands before eating, especially before lunch.

There have been times where I didn't do that, and I feel a bit uneasy that way. :/

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Always! I always wash my hands before having food.
    It has culminated into a habit now. I wash my hands even unknowingly, sometimes.. O_o

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I always wash my hands before digesting my food at home,
    However i won't do it at school.
    The sinks are even worse than the toilets >.>

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I wash my hands each three hours or so, so of course I do XD

And I also wash them after eating, specially if I had to hold something with them XD

Back