• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Wash Your Hands!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I always wash my hands. There isn't any reason not to and I don't think I'd find any particular enjoyment in being ill, so I just do.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Not unless I previously touched something rather dirty. I was never raised to wash my hands before eating.

However, I've been wanting to get into the habit since I know how dirty my hands can get.​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I wash my hands after going to the bathroom or being in a store or other public place. So I'll only wash before eating if we've been shopping beforehand. If it's just dinner at home and I've been sitting around the house like a lazy bum all day, I can't be bothered to wash.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I use hand sanitizer on my hands ALL the time for no reason. I don't know why. So techincally, yes, I do sanitize my hands before I indulge in food.

Washing my hands is a different case. Whenever I feel they smell the way I don't like them to smell, I wash my hands. Even if its my natural scent. Whenever I feel my hands are too sweaty or feel disgusting, I wash my hands... Things like that. Uhmm... and I wash my hands after I do my hair and after I brush my teeth, which are right after eachother in the morning, so I wash my hands, like, four times just in the morning. :|

Washing my hands RIGHT before dinner, though, most of the times I just go get my food and eat without bothering to wash them.

theonexd

Good bye :(
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    yup. ima very sensible person so if i dont i get diarrea xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hoently not all of the time but most of the time. Especially if something gross crosses my mind.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Usually?

Other times we just eat like that;

Me, with keyboard germs, my brother with... lets not go into that D; , my dad with either really greasy hands or hands covered in gamesness, and my grandparents covered in chocolate and the TV remote 8D

About... 75% of the time I do though.

Years
    I know I'm going to feel like a filthy person when if I answer this, but whatever. I don't, unless my hands are actually dirty. If I took out the trash, I would wash my hands. I do use hand sanitizer often when I'm at home, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm such a freak about cleaning my hands clean :p,though at some times I might forget to clean them. When I'm with my Nana I have to clean my hands like every hour,its kind of annoying ha.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Yeah to be completely truthful, I do that like 10% of the time, if that.
    I'm just too lazy to do it :/

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    like, i don't usually, necessarily. if i prepare food for others i do so out of respect. but i think that nothing on my hands is going to kill me. and it may make me more resistant. only if i have touched foods that i don't like, or have touched the lid of a bin do i really really need to wash my hands. i'm not germ crazy at all, it's just a habit. i don't like it.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Depends on what I did before. Like if I just went out to get the food, then no I won't. But if I just came back from school or something then I would.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I don't usually sanitise my hands before eating, unless I know my hands are dirty and I can't eat in the state I am in. I'm not much of a neat-freak, so the idea of germs doesn't really scare me into sanitising my hands too often. And a healthy exposure to germs strengthens your immune system. :3

tobi-ksla

Years
    Do I wash my hands before I eat?

Heck! I'm so OCD towards washing my hands! I end up washing my hands a lot and using a lot of soap.

Back