• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Hello everybody, I'm new here.
    I've loved Pokémon ever since I saw the first episode on TV and played it for the first time, and even though I sometimes get a bit tired of it I always find myself loving it more and more. XD
    So, I decided to join here to discuss about one of my favourite fandoms. Nice to meet you all!
    I'm Italian so sorry if I make some mistakes. ><

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hey Umbry, I saw the veery first US airing when I was getting ready for school accidentally and thats why I still love the little monsters today. Im glad I could be the first to welcome you and I hope you have fun here in PC. *.^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Hiya Umbry! I like your username. Lol I take it your fav Pokemon is Umbreon? My favs are Eevee and it's eeveelutions. x3

I also hear Pokemon's very addictive. Kinda like a version of crack for little kids. That can explain why you seem to keep on loving it more and more! xD Nah, I'm just kidding, though it's a good thing you joined a Pokemon forum. Everyone here loves Pokemon! You can talk to virtually anyone here about Pokemon and they won't get mad or say it's dumb or anything like that! Not like in the real world lol. *dies*

Well Umbry, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and stay active. Have fun and post lots! ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I know! Pokémon can be a virus like that!
    (But it's a good virus... xD)

Welcome to the community, Umbry.
    If you like to discuss the Pokemon anime, may I suggest checking out the Pokemon TV Shows and Movie area? That should appeal to your Ash and Company needs! ;D

You seem to speak English very well to me, I wouldn't have even known that you were Italian if you hadn't said anything. xD
    However, I'm sure your English will improve here. When you are in a community of native English-speaking members, one tends to pick up on the language pretty well.

I'm sure you will have all kinds of fun here!
    Enjoy.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Hey, Umbry! I just joined a while ago too. I have to tell ya, You'll love Pokecommunity. It's a great place. Check out the other forums too for hacks, to create a team, searching for tools, whatever it may be about Pokemon, Pokecommunity has it. Enjoy the forums!

Last edited:

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Why, herro dere Umbry! I really like your name, and your avatar! They're both so... inherently awesome?
    XP

Anyway, welcome to the Pokecommunity.
    You're not alone in your obsession!
    We all have a hyper, diseased Pokemon obsessed kid on crack inside of us
    *shot'd*

Have tons of fun-ness

-Roy

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hello everybody, I'm new here.
    I've loved Pokémon ever since I saw the first episode on TV and played it for the first time, and even though I sometimes get a bit tired of it I always find myself loving it more and more. XD
    So, I decided to join here to discuss about one of my favourite fandoms. Nice to meet you all!
    I'm Italian so sorry if I make some mistakes. ><

Ciao,Come Stai?

Welcome to PokeCommunity,read the rules and stay active.Pm me if you need help or you can just look at the faqs.If you want a friend here, pm me.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to the Community!
    Well we have everything here related to Pokemon so you will fit in here nicely.
    Finally a fellow Italian!
    Although I am not from Italy, my parents are Italian and I am kinda considered Italian...
    I hope you have a great time here and have lots of fun!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hey Umbry! :3
    Welcome to PC; the most rootin'est, tootin'est Pokéforum around XD

Judging from your name, you like Umbreon ^^ Favourite Pokémon or just spur of the moment thing?
    My favourite Pokémon is Pikachu - I've seen too many adorable videos featuring the Poké, it's hard not to adore him XDD

Hiidoran has already given you the Pokémon TV Shows and Movie area, so I should check that out, if I were you! You might also wanna check out the FAQ and the Community Rules. Both of 'em are a pretty quick read and it's good to have the rules in mind ^^

I hope you have a great stay here, it's certainly the place for Pokémon lovers.
    Enjoy yourself and have a lot of fun! :3

EDIT: Umbry is a very cute nickname :3 I'd love to have a nickname like that.

Last edited:

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, I'm just came here too, :D , Nice to meet you Umbry.
    Btw, that's a cute Leafeon. xD

Years
  • Thanks everybody for the welcome. ^^ Yes, Umbreon is my favourite Pokémon, together with Eevee and its evolutions... they're just too adorable! My first nickname ever was Shining Umbreon, but many friends of mine ended up calling me Umbry so it has become my current nickname. :)

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • Italy huh? Hi then neighbour im from Slovenia. And in between you speak very good english. Well welcome Umbry and have fun at pokecommunity^^.

jakeyboy22

Newbie Pokemon Hacker
    Years
  • Helo

hi and welcome im jake and i think its good you have join pc and i hope i get to speak to you ofton on the pokecommunity

Back