• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Am I allowed to trade more Rotom to SS to make the ultimate Rotom appliance arsenal? O.O

Also, what is this weird item I found? I can't read Japanese. When you go into the area by Cianwood that leads to the Safari Zone, there's a place you can Rock Climb down to. Surf over and click on the rock and you find it. I've never seen it before, and I'm trying to match up it's picture on Serebii with something, but still can't find it.

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    yes you can trade rotom over and change its forms
    and the item should be a Big Pearl
    HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    I tried to find claire the dragon trainer this morning, but I couldn't find her anywhere in the dragons den. Has anyone found her yet. I'm having trouble this morning. This is what it says on serbii:

Specialty Type: Dragon
    Time Away From Gym: Any Day 06:00-10:00
    Rematch Call Window: Friday Night
    The eigth gym leader, Clair, is missing from the gym most mornings. To find her, you first need to have defeated her and Lance with your Rival in the Dragon's Den. Then, you just have to go into the Dragon's Den. She is down by the water, Talk to her and she'll give you her number. Then, on Friday night, you can call her to arrange a rematch

Let me know. thanks.

I've also finished the game.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    have you teamed up with your rival and beat her yet if so and you still can't find her try www.psypokes.com they could have it in more detail

edit more detail: Defeat your Rival at Mt. Moon and then visit the Dragon's Den to have a double battle against Clair and Lance. After this, find Clair in the Dragon's Den every day between 6 AM and 10 AM
    and better link
    https://www.psypokes.com/hgss/phonebook.php

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    fossils are found in rocks just smash em up seribii has a list its under rock smash mechanics

the rival battle at mt.moon has nohing to do with the main stream in Kanto you have to out of your way to do it as there is no reason to head to cerulean from Pewter

Years
    I have a level 56 lapras and I have no idea where to train her. Is there some where in the cave with rock pokemon that is above 40 and higher. I would wait for brock on Saturday, but that takes too long.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    victory road has gravler in their 30s but Mt.silver has higher level pokemon in it also there are ponyta and rapidash out side it

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    I have a level 56 lapras and I have no idea where to train her. Is there some where in the cave with rock pokemon that is above 40 and higher. I would wait for brock on Saturday, but that takes too long.

You could always just change the date on your ds to saturday to fight brock, but mt silver has some OKish grinding if you hit a spree of donphan

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    In the wild within the game itself, no. You have to breed Electivire or Electabuzz to get Elekid.

You can, however, find Elekid in the Pokéwalker routes Surburban Area or Amity Meadow. It requires several thousand steps to unlock the group it's in, though.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    I love Electric Pokemon
    Can you find ELEKID on pokemon heartgold or soulsilver?

Unfortunately, no. You have to breed Electabuzz/Electavire. And Electabuzz could be found at Route 10, if you're wondering. As well as in the Safari Zone, but you must have special items with you in order for it to appear.

EDIT: Beaten.

Years
    Ok today I went to scope around the place and see what mission I haven't done. I haven't given the doll back to the girl. I went to get the doll back from some guy in vermillion city. Then some Steven guy came around and speak about latios. How do I get it? Does anyone remember what Steven guy says. Please let me know. thanks.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    Ok today I went to scope around the place and see what mission I haven't done. I haven't given the doll back to the girl. I went to get the doll back from some guy in vermillion city. Then some Steven guy came around and speak about latios. How do I get it? Does anyone remember what Steven guy says. Please let me know. thanks.

I believe you have to get the Enigma Stone via the Wi-fi event, first.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    it will start roaming around kanto after he talks to you. you catch it the same way as raikou and entei.
    look at your map to see where latios is. ^_^

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    whats a nice easy to catch pokemon to round out my noncompetitive team for hg on the second round of the elite 4. i have typhlosion, dragonite, lapras, tyranitar, and genghar. all except the lapras are around lvl 55 and i am thinking scizor or victreebell. anyone else got any suggestions?(no alakazam)

Back